Gateway to learn arabic

Mohammad Khayer

Learning Arabic

Assalamualikum dear brother/sister
I like to learn arabic from beginning of the alphabet i.e A-Z. Could you help me to get a dependable way to learn arabic, please.
May Allah bless you.

Mohammad Khayer

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2:

Mohammad Khayer
Assalamualikum dear brother/sister
I like to learn arabic from beginning of the alphabet i.e A-Z. Could you help me to get a dependable way to learn arabic, please.
May Allah bless you.

Mohammad Khayer

Well, for starter,, Bro Islamicfajr puts in lots of efforts to try to help us in trying to learn Arabic at your own pace..free of charge...its available here too,,,right here and right now ,, click on this,, your first step

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1037

you could hear them being pronounce,,read and practice writing them,for i
believe ,, learning the language in its original form is better than transliteration, then once you have masters both writing and reading them,, the next step will be to practice them 'live'. By going on live you will know whether you have had the pronunciation right or wrong....I learn the hard way for sure,, almost 40 years of reading in my mother tongue style now i had a hard time trying to pronounce it correctly :SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23: but i still havent given up hope,, for arabic is the language of the Noble Quran which is the word of ALLAH SWT.
:salah: :tti_sister: May Allah swt make it easy for all of us,, who are keen to learn the arabic language by opening lots of doors of oppurtunity for us to study and practice them, :inshallah:

:wasalam::hijabi:

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
yes lostlilly...I've got those books: "Gateaway to Arabic". You can order them by phone.
To be honest I didn't really like them. I prefer the Medinah Islamic University Books...do u know them?

Anyway, if you need the phone number to order Gateway I'll PM to u :inshallah:
Let me know! :blackhijab:

aziz_2

yes lostlilly...I've got those books: "Gateaway to Arabic". You can order them by phone.
To be honest I didn't really like them. I prefer the Medinah Islamic University Books...do u know them?

Anyway, if you need the phone number to order Gateway I'll PM to u :inshallah:
Let me know! :blackhijab:

please go to http://www.fatwaonline.com You will find the books free