Gaza Hospitals In Emergency In Need Of Medicine.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Gaza Hospitals Emergency In Need Of Medicine.

:bismillah:
:salam2:
greeting!

How are you?
My brothers and sisters.
~May Allah swt protect you and your family
with the best of health~Amin!

Gaza patients in dire need of medicine,
hundreds risk imminent death.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk4Fwf0p80U
[yt]Tk4Fwf0p80U[/yt]

Gaza hospitals in dire need of medicine.

The Palestine government says Gazan patients are in dire need of help as hospitals and clinics in the Israeli-blockaded coastal enclave are running short of medicine supplies.

Speaking at a press conference, Palestine's officials announced that hospitals in Gaza need at least 178 types of medicine for intensive care units (ICU), maternity wards, podiatric and ophthalmic surgeries, a Press TV correspondent reported.

“The acute shortage of medicinal supplies in Gaza's hospitals is serious, with tragic consequences,” said Palestine's lawmaker Khamis Najjar.

In addition to the much needed medicines, hospitals need fuel for their power generators. Due to the four-year long crippling Israeli siege on the impoverished coastal sliver, Gaza hospitals have been using power generators with high fuel consumption.

Meanwhile, a large number of expensive medicines for treatment of chronic patients, vaccines and blood plasma, which require refrigeration, get spoiled because of the regular power cuts.

Health officials also warn that ICU patients on life support, premature babies, and those in need of kidney dialysis could lose their lives if power cuts continue.

Hospitals have also been running short of medical supplies for at least four years and sometimes they cannot even offer basic services to the patients with minor injuries or illnesses.

According to local health officials, the only way out of the current crisis is for the international community to help lift the Israeli siege and resume the supply of medicine into to the area.

Israel laid an economic siege on the Gaza Strip in June 2007 .

The blockade has had a devastating impact on the humanitarian and economic situation in the Gaza Strip.

Some 1.5 million people are being denied their basic rights, including freedom of movement, and the right to appropriate living conditions, work, health and education.

~News.

~May Allah swt help The Palestinian
And
All muslim~Amin!

Thank you for reading!
Take care.
~Wassalam .

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Thanks about important video. By other source:

[ 31/05/2011 - 03:04 PM ]

GAZA, (PIC)-- The Gaza health ministry said Monday that hospitals in the besieged Gaza Strip are still suffering from lack of medicines and medical supplies as 310 medicines and consumables are completely out of stock.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Every day hoping for help!

Thanks about important video. By other source:

[ 31/05/2011 - 03:04 PM ]

GAZA, (PIC)-- The Gaza health ministry said Monday that hospitals in the besieged Gaza Strip are still suffering from lack of medicines and medical supplies as 310 medicines and consumables are completely out of stock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear sister,
That video was 4 month old but the News/report below it was in, recently(3'rd June 2011)
The gazan hospital medical are running very lowwwwww at supplies
and keep on asking for help and assistance from the world
which i guess go deaf ears???

~May Allah swt help the palestine and their crisis~Amin!

Thank you for reading.
Take care!
~Wassalam.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

At 20th of June Second Mavi Marmara from Turkey will bring some medicine to Gaza.

:tti_sister:

auroran

May Allaah wipe that evil state of the map. May Allaah bring victory to our brothers and sisters from the arrogant Zionists, may they be cursed. Ameen.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

At 20th of June Second Mavi Marmara from Turkey will bring some medicine to Gaza.

:tti_sister:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:ma:

The ship will
be arriving at approximately
13 more days from now.
Until then we shall wait.

Thank you for sharing this News sister
:jazaak:

Take care!
~Wassalam.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

May Allaah wipe that evil state of the map. May Allaah bring victory to our brothers and sisters from the arrogant Zionists, may they be cursed. Ameen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:ma:

~May Allah swt help and protect our
brothers and sister.

Thank you reading
sister.

Take care!
~Wassalam.