germanicus

germanicus

salam alikom to all members,my name is james i live in elgin scotland in the frozen north lol.i am learning about islam and hope one day to revert to islam.with the help of this site and its members that should be soon inshallah

Mohamed.Islam

salam alikom to all members,my name is james i live in elgin scotland in the frozen north lol.i am learning about islam and hope one day to revert to islam.with the help of this site and its members that should be soon inshallah

It's Mohamed.islam2007 from skype James ...your brother ...welcome brother..and am realy very happy to have you with us now..and thank you to accept to have an idea about Islam. Inch'Allah eljana.

Rashadi

Salaam Aleykom brother James and welcome to the site. Feel free to ask questions so that we can help answering them inshaAllah. You have come to the right place and there are many helpful threads, posts, vidoes and articles on here. If you are already convinced about Islam, it would be wise to go ahead and make shahadah and continue learning and and working on the rest. No one is perfect and and no will know everything but we learn as we go and strive to better ourself. The Shahadah can be taken anytime you feel and wherever you want. I made shahadah while I was researching Islam at a library and I was convinced then and accepted it. May Allah help you in your journey and may He guide you the straight path, Ameen.

germanicus

asalaam alykum brothers and sisters,thank you all so much for the warm welcome to TTI,special thanks to brother muhammed islam,for introducing me to the site.may the lord allah bless you all....love from james

IbnAhmad

welcome to TTI James...
hope u enjoy a long and beneficial stay..
and may Allah swt guide u to the right path. Amiin.