Refreshing Get to know each other

Salmirah

Assalamualikum sister Safiyah!
I am a born Muslim and I'm from Bangladesh. :)
Sometimes I thank Allah so much coz I was born in a Muslim family and a Muslim country at the same time. Things are much easier for us here. Alhumdulillah!

alf2

Islam is a way of life
I'm Amanda from Georgia (USA), and I've been Muslim since 2009. My family are Christians, before Islam I was 100% Atheist.

LIVETOLOVE

LIVE TO LOVE 3.png
assalamu aleykoum ,

since this is a community and we all talk almost daily i'd like to know where you people are from. So we can get to know each other better and get to know different cultures.

I'll start, i'm from belgium and half of the time in Tunisia :)
I converted a few years ago but made it official december 2012.

And you?
Islamabad , Pakistan

LIVETOLOVE

assalamu aleykoum ,

since this is a community and we all talk almost daily i'd like to know where you people are from. So we can get to know each other better and get to know different cultures.

I'll start, i'm from belgium and half of the time in Tunisia :)
I converted a few years ago but made it official december 2012.

And you?
I am from Islamabad, Pakistan. I am Muslim by birth. I am Master of Computer Science , Software Engineering [ MCS ]. I have been working in Saudi Aramco, Saudi Arabia. Now I am living in Islamabad,Pakistan.

Attachments

• BARAK ALLAH FEEK.jpg
    BARAK ALLAH FEEK.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 0

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters in Islam:

I was born in a remote village in India. Then our family migrated to Bangladesh and I grew up there.

Now I live in Toronto, Canada with my wife and two sons and looking for two daughter in laws who will be coolness to our eyes in-sha-Allah.
I am a sunni muslim by birth, Alhamdulillah.

Last edited:

Lena

Salam,

I was born in Yemen but live in California, USA since 2002. I was born and raised as a Muslim. Alhamdulilah :)

Nice to meet you!!! I wish you the best in this life and especially in the next life.

Salam!

zaman-gm

Wa Alikum Assalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakathu.
From Bangladesh.

Born in a Muslim Family Alhamdulillah and get first I'lm(Islamic Knowledge) for my Parents.