Girlfriend becoming a wife

Adnan89

I am a Muslim boy I had a girlfriend but i treated her as a Wife I loved her but her mom was proud till she made us break up but what i do not get is that she hates me but she allowed everything why ??? I know that no one knows why but anyone can tell me some possible reasons why she made up break up just because i had typed love poems to her daughter and her mother had said when time comes you both can get married??? What had happened any possible answers?

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Maybe she realized anything out of wedlock isn't right and she would feel more comfortable if you married her daughter, which is what I think you should do. The poems were probably like a slap in the face to her, a wakeup call to reality that her daughter was engaged in a relationship with someone outside of marriage and she knew that the only thing for the two of you to do should you continue this relationship is to get married.

palestine

Servant of Allah
asalamu alaykum. dear brother i don't want to offend or hurt you in anyway, but if you are muslim then why did you even start this relationship girlfrien/boyfriend? why did you treat her like a wife, instead why didn't either get married or stop fooling around with her. possible reasons.....hmmmm, maybe the mother thought that you were using her daughter as a toy, you know those girls whom you fool around with and later you depart from them. now if the girl is muslim, then maybe it's because her mother realized that following the correct way of islam was better for her daughter. if you are muslim and the girl is not, then it could be that she doesnt want to see her daughter with a muslimg guy. Please brother start studying the deen, use your time wisely, and don't be a play boy...rather be a man who is steadfast in his deen. now you might see this to be entirely boring but the ticket to paradise is expensive. You were created to worship Allah, and Allah has given all of the chance to reform ourselves and be good devoted servants but know that if you continue to play around, and to live life as if there is no akhira, then you fall into a ditch and once you die there is no second chance! IF she wasn't that good of a muslim, than forget about her and try to realize that life is full of obstacles and that Allah is watching you. Dont' let shaytan play with your mind, because when he defeats you he laughs at you and on the day of judgement, he'll say that you're all on your own. please try to be a devoted muslim, one who thinks of akhira, who does he's duty for Allah's sake and who is obedient to his parents. as for the girl, if she is meant to be your future wife she'll be and if not she'll not be. but becareful and stop the whole girlfriend thing. you can date her according to islam, not according to man made laws. JazakaAllahu khayran. asalamu alaykum. sorry if i have been offensive, that was not my intention.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
I am a Muslim boy I had a girlfriend but i treated her as a Wife I loved her but her mom was proud till she made us break up but what i do not get is that she hates me but she allowed everything why ??? I know that no one knows why but anyone can tell me some possible reasons why she made up break up just because i had typed love poems to her daughter and her mother had said when time comes you both can get married??? What had happened any possible answers?

:salam2:

dear brother in islam. maybe it is better for both of you to not be together as boyfriend/girlfriend. perhaps, you didn't know but these types of relationships are forbidden in islam. believe it or not, these kinds of relationships could land us into the hellfire. usually these relationships lead to the great sin of zinaa. if you absolutely must be with this young lady, you need to seriously seek marriage with her. as far as the concerns of the mother, i cannot say. my best guess is that she doesn't want her daughter to fall into zinaa. if you look at it from her point of view, you might feel the same way if it were your daughter. she probably doesn't even question your character, but she wants to ensure that her daughter doesn't fall into zinaa.

:wasalam:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
First of all there is no dating in Islam, at all!! If you really want to be "with her" then do it the Islamic way, talk to her wali and get it started from there. You do not want to fall into a major sin and it is a matter of respect to her parents to do the right thing. Allah knows best.:hearts:

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
First of all there is no dating in Islam, at all!! If you really want to be "with her" then do it the Islamic way, talk to her wali and get it started from there. You do not want to fall into a major sin and it is a matter of respect to her parents to do the right thing. Allah knows best.:hearts:

exactly ...you are completely right

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
you know those girls whom you fool around with and later you depart from them. now if the girl is muslim, then maybe it's because her mother realized that following the correct way of islam was better for her daughter.

I might have misunderstood you because your message was a bit confusing, but I hope you know that fooling around is haraam for both sexes?

For example my mom raised me that way that men are allowed to do everything, have sex outside of wedlock and when the finally get "calm" then you as a chaste woman can of course marry them. I always found this hypocritical and discovered the hypocrisy when I started learning about islam.
I will do anything to prevent my parents from raising my 9-year old brother like that. He has already showed many signs of loyalty towards God, and alhamdulillah I will help him :)

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
clearly no seems to realize that your harshness in the way you all are writing has chase to boy (man) a way.....he has not responded...yet

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Young brohter, first thank you for writing to us. It is proper. You mention in your post that the mother was proud. No, she is being protective. She wants the best for her daughter. Should you love her as you say you do...ask for her hand in marriage. There is a saying here you can't have your cake and eat it too.
The poems you write are considered sweet nothings..as they fill the heart with desire and the ensuing fever makes everything unclear. Please love Allah subhana talla and ask for His guidance. Do not think of passion as lasting longer than a moment. It does not. When the rose petals turn to dust that is when and where love starts. That is where illusion stops and reality takes over.

palestine

Servant of Allah
I might have misunderstood you because your message was a bit confusing, but I hope you know that fooling around is haraam for both sexes?

For example my mom raised me that way that men are allowed to do everything, have sex outside of wedlock and when the finally get "calm" then you as a chaste woman can of course marry them. I always found this hypocritical and discovered the hypocrisy when I started learning about islam.
I will do anything to prevent my parents from raising my 9-year old brother like that. He has already showed many signs of loyalty towards God, and alhamdulillah I will help him :)

asalamu alaykum. i didn't mean that fooling around was halal but i was just indicating that there are guys who do fool around with girls and that later on they just leave them. they are called "players", and i was just saying that maybe the mother didn't want her daughter to be seen as a toy like thing.:hijabi:

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
asalamu alaykum. i didn't mean that fooling around was halal but i was just indicating that there are guys who do fool around with girls and that later on they just leave them. they are called "players", and i was just saying that maybe the mother didn't want her daughter to be seen as a toy like thing.:hijabi:

oh I see, I appologize for misinterpreting

arabiantxn

Islamic ally talking 1st off you cannot have a girlfriend relationship. Now considering the fact that you like her and that fact she likes you and you both are of proper age and you are able to support her I would say talk to your parents and her mom . and see if they both can ask about for your marriage.

also one other advice is you might want to have improve your relationship with her mom.

Adnan89

OK wanted to add that i believe my ex girlfriend had lied to me that is why this all had happened but her mom hates me i do not know how to fix my relationship with her mom she is a khalla for me. I need help help plz brothers and sisters.

palestine

Servant of Allah
asalamu alaykum

OK wanted to add that i believe my ex girlfriend had lied to me that is why this all had happened but her mom hates me i do not know how to fix my relationship with her mom she is a khalla for me. I need help help plz brothers and sisters.

brother i honestly don't know what more advice you need. but i'd like to suggest again that you should purify yourself of the evil whispers of shaytan by being a fearful being of Allah. Try your utmost to please him and like before if this girl isnt meant for you then you won't be with her and if she is meant for you then you'll be together. i'd also like to suggest that you pray salatul istikhara, that is if you truly want to marry this girl. if not and you're all with her just to have the name or fame of having a girl...then please let it go. i'm advicing you not because i want to be a snob or a bossy person, but because i don't want my brothers and sisters to fall into the trap of shaytan. and i hope that you have not been offended by my suggestions and advices, i did not mean any harm, all i want is the best for you and the rest of the muslims. may Allah help you through with everything inshaAllah.:tti_sister: ameen.