GLAD TIDINGS OF JANNAH FOR WOMEN

raihana

:salam2:
SISTERS AND BROTHER.LOOK THE GALD TIDINGS TO WE ,WOMEN IN
JANNAH
Masha ALLAH

Allah has said that those women who are Muslims, who put their îmân in
order, who are obedient, who give in charity, who fast, who protect their honour and chastity, who remember Allah abundantly - Allah has set aside forgiveness and a great reward for them.

Allah has said that pious women have the following qualities: they are obedient, and they protect their honour even if the husband is not at home. Allah has further stated that such women are good women, who are steadfast on the Sharî‘ah, whose beliefs are in order, who are obedient, if they commit any act that is contrary to the Sharî‘ah they repent immediately, who occupy themselves in the ‘ibâdah of Allah, and who fast.

Ahâdîth

1. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "Allah's mercy descends on a woman who wakes up for tahajjud and awakens her husband as well."

2. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "The woman who passes away in her virginity, while delivering a child or while in her nifâs shall receive the status of a martyr."

3. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "The woman who loses three of her children and exercises patience considering it to be an act of reward, will be entered into jannah." A woman asked: "What if she only loses two children in this way?" He replied: "The reward for two is the same." Another narration mentions that a Sahâbî asked about one child and Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam also mentioned a great reward for such a mother.

4. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "The woman who miscarries, that child will draw its mother towards jannah as long as she exercises patience hoping to be rewarded."

5. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "The best possession is a pious wife: when the husband looks at her he is pleased with her, when he orders her to do something she obeys, when the husband goes out, she protects her honour and chastity and remains in her home."

6. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "Among the Arab women, the women of the Quraysh surpass all other women in two aspects: they are very compassionate to their children and they protect the wealth of their husbands."

Lesson: We learn from this that women should possess these two characteristics. These days, women spend the wealth of their husbands very lavishly. They should display far more compassion and attention to reforming their habits and mannerisms than what they display for their children’s food and clothing. If they do not do this, their compassion and tenderness will be incomplete.

7. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "Marry virgin women because their relationship with their husbands is soft and tender, and they are pleased with the minimum that is spent on them."

Lesson: We learn from this that modesty, consideration and contentment are good characteristics in a woman. This does not mean that one should not marry widows. Instead, this is actually in praise of virgin women. There are certain Ahâdîth in which Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam made du‘â for a certain Sahâbî for marrying a widow.

8. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "When a woman offers her five times salât, keeps the fasts of Ramadân, safeguards her honour, and obeys her husband; she can enter jannah from whichever door she wishes."

Lesson: This means that if she is steadfast on the necessary forms of ‘ibâdah, there is no need to engage in other forms of ‘ibâdah which are very taxing. The status and reward that one receives for engaging in the other forms of ‘ibâdah can be obtained by a woman by merely obeying her husband, tending to her children, and fulfilling her domestic tasks.

9. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "The woman who passes away in such a state where her husband is pleased with her will enter jannah."

10. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "The person who has been blessed with four things has in fact been blessed with the treasures of this world and the hereafter. They are: a grateful heart, a tongue that remembers Allah, a body that exercises patience at the time of calamities and difficulties, a woman who does not cause any taint or blemish with regard to her honour and her husband's wealth."

Lesson: In other words, she should not lose her honour nor should she spend her husband's wealth without obtaining his pleasure.

11. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "A noble and rich woman who is widowed and yet becomes dirty on account of serving and rearing her children to such an extent that they mature and live on their own or pass away, shall be close to me in jannah just as the index finger and middle finger are close to each other."

Lesson: This does not mean that there is more reward for a woman to abstain from remarrying. What this means is that if a woman feels that by her remarrying, her children will go astray and she has no inclination towards beautifying herself and no desires, then this will be her status.
12. A person said to Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam: "O Rasûlullâh! A certain woman offers plenty of nafl salâts, fasts abundantly and gives a lot in charity. However she causes much verbal harm to her neighbours." He replied: "She will go into jahannam." The same person then said: "A certain woman does not offer many nafl salâts, does not fast abundantly nor does she give a lot in charity; she merely gives pieces of panîr (a type of cheese) in charity. However she does not cause any harm to her neighbours." He replied: "She will go into jannah."

13. A woman came to Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam with two children, one she was carrying and the other she was holding by the hand. Upon seeing this scene, he said: "These women bear the children in their wombs, thereafter they give birth to them, and thereafter they display so much of love and compassion for them. Had their relationship with their husbands not been bad, and had they offered their salâts regularly, they would have went directly into jannah."

A selection of Ahâdîth from Kanzul ‘Ummâl

1. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam addressed women and said: "Aren't you pleased that when a woman falls pregnant through her husband and he is happy with her falling pregnant, she will receive a reward equal to a person fasting in the path of Allah and engaging in ‘ibâdah at night in the path of Allah? When she experiences labour pains, the things which are kept in store for her and which will provide her with comfort are not known to all those in the heavens and the earth. Thereafter when the child is born, for every drop of milk that he drinks and each time that he sucks her breast, one reward will be recorded in her favour. When the mother has to wake up at night on account of the child, she will receive the reward of freeing 70 slaves in the path of Allah. O Salâmat! Do you know who these women are? They are those who, despite being pious and delicately brought up, are obedient to their husbands and are not ungrateful to them."

2. Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wa sallam said: "When a woman gives anything in charity from her husband's house without destroying it, she will be rewarded on account of her giving. The husband will also be rewarded because it is his hard-earned money. The person who has been entrusted to distribute the charity will also receive a similar reward. No one's reward will decrease on account of the other."

Lesson: A woman should not be under the misconception that if the income is the husband's she would not receive any reward.

3. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "O women! Your jihâd is performing hajj."

Lesson: Look at the concession that he has given. That is, by performing hajj, in which they do not have to bear the difficulties of jihâd, they receive the reward of waging jihâd which is the most difficult form of ‘ibâdah.

4. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "There is no jihâd on women, no jumu'ah, nor do they have to accompany the janâzah."

Lesson: Here again, look at the rewards that they receive by merely staying at home.

5. When Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam took his wives on hajj, he said to them: "This hajj is sufficient for you. Now you must remain on your mats (i.e. in your homes)."
Lesson: This means that they should not undertake any journey without any dire need to do so.

6. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "Allah loves the woman who has love and affection for her husband and safeguards herself from other men."

Lesson: This means that she should not consider it below her dignity to express her love and adulation for her husband as is the habit of certain proud and haughty women.

7. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "Women are also parts of men."

Lesson: It is a well-known fact that Hawwâ was created from Âdam ‘alayhimas salâm. The meaning of this Hadîth is that rules that are applicable to men are applicable to women as well, except for certain specific rules. Based on this, even if their virtues are not mentioned separately, then too there is nothing to complain about. The virtues for good deeds which are mentioned with regard to men are applicable to women as well.

8. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "Allah has prescribed jealousy for women and jihâd for men. If a woman exercises patience with îmân in the hope for reward on account of a certain action which may cause her to be jealous, such as her husband marrying a second wife, then she will receive the reward of a martyr."

Lesson: Look at the great reward that a woman receives on account of a little self-control and patience as opposed to the man who has to undergo so many difficulties to receive that reward (i.e. the reward of a martyr).

9. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "By doing your wife's work you will receive the reward of charity."

Lesson: Look at how the Sharî‘ah has shown you the ways of providing comfort to women. It has promised to reward you in such a way that every Muslim will provide comfort to his wife in the hope for this reward.

10. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "The best woman is the one whom when her husband looks at her he is pleased with her, when he orders her to do something she obeys him, and she does not displease him by doing anything contrary regarding his wealth and honour."

11. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "May Allah have mercy on women who wear izâr."

Lesson: On account of purdah, wearing the izâr is something that is natural to women. Despite this, Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam has made du‘â for such women. This is a great form of compassion towards women.

12. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "The immorality of one woman is equal to the immorality of 1000 men. The piety of one pious woman is equal to the ‘ibâdah of 70 ’auliyâ’."

Lesson: Look at the immense reward for a mere small act. If this is not in consideration of women then what is it?

13. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "The fulfilling of domestic tasks by a woman can cause her to reach the stage of jihâd - Inshâ’ Allah."

Lesson: How marvellous! There is no end to the bounties of Allah Ta‘âlâ.

14. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "The best woman among you is the one who is untainted with regard to her honour and chastity, and who loves her husband."

Lesson: To love the husband is actually happiness of the heart. Despite this, there is virtue and reward in it.

15. A person said to Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam: "O Rasûlullâh! I have a wife. When I go to her, she says to me: 'Welcome to my chief and the chief of my household.' When she sees me sad and sorrowful, she says: 'Why are you worrying about the world? Your hereafter is being made easy for you.'" Upon hearing this, Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "Inform her that she is from among all those who are working for Allah (i.e. doing good deeds) and she is receiving half the reward of those waging jihâd."

Lesson: Look at the immense reward she received for this insignificant gesture of hers (which caused comfort to her husband).

16. ’Asmâ’ bint Yazîd Ansâriyyah relates that she addressed Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam saying: "O Rasûlullâh! I have been sent as an envoy by other women. They are saying that men have surpassed us on account of their attending the jumu'ah salât, congregational salât, visiting the sick, attending the janâzah, hajj, ‘umrah, and defending the borders of the Islamic state." He replied: "Go back to these women and inform them that for them to beautify themselves for their husbands or fulfil the marital relationships with them, to search for those things which will cause the husband to be pleased with them, and to be obedient to the husband equals all the above actions (which are carried out by men)."

17. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "The reward that a woman receives from the time that she falls pregnant until she delivers the child and commences breast-feeding is equal to the person who is guarding the borders of the Islamic state and who has to be ever ready to wage jihâd. If this woman dies in the course of this period, she will receive the reward of a martyr."

18. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "When a woman breast-feeds her child, the reward that she receives for every sip is as if she has given life to a dead person. When she commences breast-feeding, an angel taps her on her back (a form of congratulation) and says to her: 'All your past sins are forgiven. Now whatever you do will be recorded from the very beginning.'" That is, the sins that you may commit will be written for the future. Minor sins are referred to in this context. However, having one's minor sins forgiven is no small feat.

19. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "O women! Remember that the pious among you will enter jannah before the pious men. (Later when their husbands will enter jannah) they (the pious women) will be given a bath, perfumed and then handed over to their husbands on red and yellow conveyances. They will have children with them who will be like scattered pearls."

Lesson: O women! What greater virtue do you wish to have? You have already reached jannah before the men. Obviously, the prerequisite is that you should become pious and this is not difficult.

20. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "The woman whose husband is not at home, and she safeguards her honour, abandons beautifying herself, remains at home, abandons everything that is considered to be a form of beautification and offers salât with steadfastness will rise on the day of judgement as a virgin. If her husband was a true believer, she will be his wife in jannah. If he was not a true believer, e.g. if he passed away without îmân, Allah will perform her nikâh with a martyr."

21. Abû Dardâ' radiyallâhu ‘anhu narrates: "My friend, Abul Qâsim sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam, made me a bequest. He said: 'Continue spending on your house folk according to your ability.'"

Lesson: Those who act miserly when it comes to spending on their wives despite being able to spend should ponder over this Hadith.

22. ‘Alî radiyallâhu ‘anhu says: "A person will not become a manager over his house as long as he does not worry about how the house folk clothed themselves or how they extinguished the fire of hunger."

Lesson: Those men who do not worry about their house folk due to their (men) selfishness should take a lesson from these words of Hadrat ‘Alî.

Additional Ahâdîth from Mishkât

23. Abû Hurayrah radiyallâhu ‘anhu narrates that Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "Accept my advice of kindness towards women because they have been created from a rib...."

Lesson: In other words, do not expect to straighten them completely. Exercise patience over their lower understanding. Look at how we have been commanded to take them into consideration and be lenient towards them.

24. Abû Hurayrah radiyallâhu ‘anhu narrates that a believing man should not despise a believing woman (i.e. his wife) because if he does not like a certain habit or trait of hers, he is bound to like some other habit of hers.

Lesson: In other words, he should think about this and thereby exercise patience.

25. ‘Abdullâh bin Zam‘ah narrates that Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "Do not strike your wife as you would your slave and thereafter engage in sexual intercourse with her at the end of the day."

Lesson: In other words, if you do this, how will she show affection towards you?

26. Hakîm bin Mu‘âwiyah narrates from his father that he said: "O Rasûlullâh! What rights do our wives have over us?" He replied: "When you eat, you must also feed them. When you clothe yourself, you should also clothe them. Do not strike them on their faces. If you have any quarrel with her, it should be left in the house." In other words, if you have any quarrel with her, this quarrel should not go out of the house (or should not be mentioned to anyone).

27. Abû Hurayrah radiyallâhu ‘anhu narrates that Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "The best among the believers is he whose character is the best. And the best among you is the one who is best with his wife."

:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

SEEK FORGIVNESS FROM ALLAH

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
I do hope (Inshaallah) that I may find this kind of Muslimah someday 'cause what you've desrcibe today is really rare.

Assalamualaikum

Angela Hillyer

Salam wa alaikom

Thanks for sharing that, it will definately be very helpful Insha'allah.

It is really beautiful and i would love to gain those qualities.

May Allah bless us all!!! Ameen

Allahu_Hassbi

Such an utile post :ma:
Sister Raihana May Allah SWT give you abundant success & honour in both the worlds for englightening us with the above facts.
Barak Allahu Khair Sister.Keep on posting such facts May Allah SWT increase your knowledge Sister .Ameen:tti_sister:
Also brother Alibanez with your true intentions I pray Allah SWT give you the best of the Muslimah of your time.Inshallah

:wasalam:

raihana

sisters and brothers jazakallah khair
may ALLAH bless all of us
yeah and true those kind of muslimahs are very rare:girl3:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

5. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said: "The best possession is a pious wife: when the husband looks at her he is pleased with her, when he orders her to do something she obeys, when the husband goes out, she protects her honour and chastity and remains in her home."

God willing there are still women with such quality left in this world. No doubt quarrelling is normal .

ScotsMuslim

Live for Allah and His Rasool (saw)
Asalamulaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu!!

Sister! got to say JAZAK ALLAH for posting this up!! will help the sister!! inshAllah u will get the sawab for it! may Allah grant u the recognition of the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) in your grave and may Allah Give u forgivness of ur sins and give u the highest place in junnah!

Has Anyone got a brothers version to this??

jazkAllah Kher

hager

salam

thx ,really..
u know...
i hope i could find..good man,
religious...so on,
i'll throw him with ice,if he doesn't wake up for el-faijr:SMILY209:..
u know,
i always pictured,my future husband..who i don't know him:SMILY149:
well
me,him,our kids...wake up...to pray el-faijr...
and he 'd be the imam..
i'm behind him..:salah:and our kids beside me
and when he see"Allah akuber":allahuakbar:
i repeated it,after him...and my kids also
that's would so nice...
anyway:it's to rare..to find a man..like that,these days...:(
Sorry 4 disturbing...
thx u 4 ur topic,
salam

LeylaHussain

JazakAllah khair for these beautiful ahadiths... it's very encouraging for us muslims to see how much our Lord loves us despite our sins and shortcomings.
MashaAllah, Alhamdullilah !!! I feel so happy to be a muslim.
May Allah ta'la grant us all Jannatul Firdaws, amin.
I just would like to say that I don't agree where it says that it is "easy" and "natural" to perform our daily Ibaadah. On the contrary, it's a constant battle against Sheytan and our naafs.
Anyway, thanks again for having shared this. :hearts:

raihana

thx ,really..
u know...
i hope i could find..good man,
religious...so on,
i'll throw him with ice,if he doesn't wake up for el-faijr:SMILY209:..
u know,
i always pictured,my future husband..who i don't know him:SMILY149:
well
me,him,our kids...wake up...to pray el-faijr...
and he 'd be the imam..
i'm behind him..:salah:and our kids beside me
and when he see"Allah akuber":allahuakbar:
i repeated it,after him...and my kids also
that's would so nice...
anyway:it's to rare..to find a man..like that,these days...:(
Sorry 4 disturbing...
thx u 4 ur topic,
salam

sister, u will find masha allah a good prince.

raihana

Asalamulaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu!!

Sister! got to say JAZAK ALLAH for posting this up!! will help the sister!! inshAllah u will get the sawab for it! may Allah grant u the recognition of the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) in your grave and may Allah Give u forgivness of ur sins and give u the highest place in junnah!

Has Anyone got a brothers version to this??

jazkAllah Kher
barakallah feek
MAY ALLAH GIVE U TOO THANKS FOR THE DUA ,insha allah I will try to find the brothers version too

A2ayla

mashallah that was very beautiful! :)

thanx for posting such wonderful hadiths!

:tti_sister:

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah

Wonderful to read :hearts:I would read it again and again very well sister, May Allah reward you with janatul-firdows.

Mairo

Maryama
Asalaam aleikum,

A lot of good advice and guidance here, thank you for posting, I really appreciate it.

God bless