Going away for sumtime='(

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:salam2:
Hope everyone is in the best of health. i dont like to come and go unannounced:lol: anyways I wont be able to come here on tti for sumtime :(:(:(:(:(:(:( cuz we moving our house and i dunno when the net is again connected to my PC as my finals are in march so probably in april :lol: i"ll be backkkk *yay* :lol:
Everyone plz just one favour that make dua for my exams :eek: im so freaked out!:eek: :lol: Keep smiling:D:D:D
srry if this thread annoyed anyone :lol::shymuslima1:

walikumsalam.

Latifabonu

Alhamdulillah
Assalamu alaikum my dear sister i will pray for u InshaAllah everything will be fine May Allah always keep u and ur family in His protection Amin! I will miss u my dear sister!

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Nooo Fatima! Not that...anything but that!! :SMILY26:

Well I hope things go alright with exams and stuff...InshaAllah you'll come back sssooooooonnnnn!!
Take care and don't forget to smile!
Wasalaam
:hearts:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2: dear sister.

May Allah keep you safe untill you come back to us again Inshallah. I will miss you too dear sister,and I hope you will get back very soon, again.:hearts:

May Allah bless you dear sister and keep you in His Protection.ameen

:wasalam:

rightpath_357

ANNOY US????????

SIS!!!!!!! :D
We'lll miss u!!!!!!!!!!

If your're already gone- I'll bring this up when your back :lol:

:hearts: :SMILY252: :hearts: May Allah grant you amazing results sis!!!!!Ameen. :muslim_child:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
As-salaamu'alaykum sister Fatima, :)

I really do hope you come back ASAP inshaALlah.
We'll make dua inshaALlah that our little sister does EXTREMELY well in her exams :)

Take care
Wasslaam

Talat

I'll pray for your exam and a smooth move, and insha-Allah you'll be back soon. :tti_sister::tti_sister:

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamalaikum my dearrrrrrrrrr fatima:D:D:D
awwwwww Fatima we will miss u :(:(:(.......btw enjoy ur life:D

i hope u r fine:D inshAllah i will pray for ur exams:D.....don't worry dear;)

MAY Allah success u in ur exams n always smile on ur face Ameen!!

Lots of dua dear:)

take care

walikumsalam