Good analogy towards people who don't go to the Mosque

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam alikom,

If you don't like a person, would you welcome them into your house? no, you wouldn't...

Now think about some Muslim man (or any old kafir will do) who never goes to the Masjid... Now think about the state of his life. He Drinks, lives from weekend to weekend, is depressed, has no control over his desires, and the list goes on.
Did Allah welcome him into his Home (i.e. the Mosque)?

Everything is in Allah's control, only He allows you to prostrate to him and seek his forgiveness, or even go to his house!

Those who took their religion as a diversion and a game, and were deluded by the life of the world.
Today We will forget them just as they forgot the encounter of this Day and denied Our Signs.

(Quran 7:51)

Now if you're one of those people, Allah is giving you guiding you to the truth by showing you this thread! So change your life style before it's too late.
Say: "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Qur'an 39:53)

BTW My Shiekh told me this analogy - he's a pretty smart man.