Good news: I'm converting!

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
Salaam to all,

I have been thinking today and I don't have any questions anymore about Islam, I agree with it all. I have really looked into the beliefs of Islam and the Islamic way of life and it's the Straight Path without doubt.
There IS only One God, there are none equal to Him, He is the Creator and Sustainer of everything.
Muhammad (pbuh) WAS the Last Messenger of God and the Qur'an was the Final Revelation from God and in it contained eveything anyone will ever need.
I have also learnt to accept that Jesus (pbuh) was just a Prophet and not God in flesh and also that he wasn't crucified.
This religion is the Straightest, Purest Path to Paradise. It is a God given religion that God Himself perfected for us to worship Him the correct way.
I hope all other people considering converting have found strength in this.
And a big thanks to all the people who have helped me on this website, you're all amazing! I'm going to the Mosque to fully embrace it as soon as I can.

May Allah guide and protect us all.
Patrick

massi

:salam2:
gongrulation my brother ...:lol: :lol: :lol:

:shahadah::shahadah::shahadah::shahadah::shahadah::shahadah:
:allahuakbar::allahuakbar::allahuakbar::allahuakbar::allahuakbar::allahuakbar:

:mashallah::mashallah::mashallah::mashallah::mashallah::mashallah:
:mashallah::mashallah::mashallah::mashallah::mashallah:

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam,

MashaAllah.
Good news to hear at this early morning.:hijabi:
Welcome to Islam Brother!
Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar.

An advise from me, look into Islam based on its teachings and not the followers (Muslims at this time).

May Allah s.w.t make you among the righteous. Ameen

OsMaN_93

Here to help
mashallah
Allahu Akabar!!!!!!!
i shall hug u in my imagination lol:D and congratulate you!

welcome and may Allah keep you on the dtrait path

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
Thanks brother!

Islam is the Way, the Straight Path!

In time I will learn to pray and give up all the bad stuff I used to do, then Allah will be pleased :)

Salaam

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:) :)

Welcome ...!

Thankyou for coming here in the first place with sincere intentions and a readiness to understand things ..youve just made the most important decision of your life, at 18 ...excellent!

:ma:

:salah:

:allahuakbar:

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
you sure will be in the right path in Islam , welcome my brother in Islam I hope that Allah guide you to be good muslim and if you needed anything just ask we are here your brothers and sisters

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Brother,

Masha Allah brother Masha Allah may Allah accept ur deeds and give u reward here and hereafter beyound ur expectations. Ameen and Brother pls be remember us in ur duwas Jazak Allah.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Allahu akbar (God is the greatest)!

Witnessing you embracing Islam reminds me of this verse in Quran110:1-3:

"When Allah's succour and the triumph cometh,
And thou seest mankind entering the religion of Allah in troops,
Then hymn the praises of thy Lord, and seek forgiveness of Him. Lo! He is ever ready to show mercy."

So I say: O Allah, all praise be to you, you are the highest, all wise and most merciful so forgive my sins.

Most welcome brother Patrick

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah

welcome bro.. :) - You need update the info as You are Muslim now, ;)

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
Asalamo Alikom dear brother Patrick,
I am so happy for you.
Mashaa Allah & Allah Akbar.
I feel like I have to do something to my new young brother & the best thing ever is to pray.
So enhaa Allah, God Willing, a lot of prayers for you tonight.
Welcome to your new family, all of US, Muslims (brothers & sisters)
& welcome to your new home ISLAM
May Allah bless you & protect you always, always.
Salamo Alikom wa Rahmat Allah wa Barakato BROTHER Patrick

saffanah

speak good or silent
Subhanallah, AllahuAkbar!
welcome to Islam brother, welcome to this right path that will drive you to Jannah, insha Allah.
Hold the Qur'an and Sunnah firmly as your guide in this life.
Barakallahu fik!

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Asalamo alaikom brother

good to have you with us.... don't forget us in your dua
May Allah make everything easy for you.... ameen

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms:

OsMaN_93

Here to help

An-Nasr
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
When Allah's succour and the triumph cometh (1) And thou seest mankind entering the religion of Allah in troops, (2) Then hymn the praises of thy Lord, and seek forgiveness of Him. Lo! He is ever ready to show mercy. (3)

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
Salaam to all!

It's great, here's what I read today when studying the Qur'an:

'O YOU who have attained to faith! Seek aid in steadfast patience and prayer: for, behold, God is with those who are patient in adversity.
And say not of those who are slain in God's cause 'they are dead', nay, they are alive, but you percieve it not.
And most certaintly shall We try you by means of danger, and hunger, and loss of worldly goods, of lives and of (labour's) fruits. But give glad tidings unto those who are patient in adversity - who, when calamity befalls them, say 'verily, unto God do we belong and, verily, unto Him shall we return'. It is they upon whom their Sustainer's blessings and grace are bestowed, and it is they, they who are on the right path!
(Hence,) behold, As-Safa and Al-Marwah are among the symbols set up by God, and thus, no wrong does he who, having come to the Temple on pilgrimage or on a pious visit, strides to and fro between these two: for, if one does more good than he is bound to do - behold, God i responsive to gratitude, all-knowing.'
Qur'an 2:153-158

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Salaam to all!

It's great, here's what I read today when studying the Qur'an:

'O YOU who have attained to faith! Seek aid in steadfast patience and prayer: for, behold, God is with those who are patient in adversity.
And say not of those who are slain in God's cause 'they are dead', nay, they are alive, but you percieve it not.
And most certaintly shall We try you by means of danger, and hunger, and loss of worldly goods, of lives and of (labour's) fruits. But give glad tidings unto those who are patient in adversity - who, when calamity befalls them, say 'verily, unto God do we belong and, verily, unto Him shall we return'. It is they upon whom their Sustainer's blessings and grace are bestowed, and it is they, they who are on the right path!
(Hence,) behold, As-Safa and Al-Marwah are among the symbols set up by God, and thus, no wrong does he who, having come to the Temple on pilgrimage or on a pious visit, strides to and fro between these two: for, if one does more good than he is bound to do - behold, God i responsive to gratitude, all-knowing.'
Qur'an 2:153-158
mashallah, what a beautifull verse!!
jazak Allah khairan for sharing :D