Good news: I'm converting!

Hajar

Staff member
Wa alaykum assalamu ,

MashaAllah great news!!! Congratulations brother :)

Wasalam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Welcome Brother, Alhamdulilah.

You know i remember being in your position when reading the Qur'an (i am born muslim by the way) the verse's hit you - in the heart. Subhan'Allah.

May Allah bless you with an abundance of knowledge, assist you in learning how to pray, dropping any bad habits, adopting and stay consistent with that, that is good. Ameen.

May Allah protect you, keep you strong, increase you in patience and shower blessing upon you. Ameen.

Alhamdulilah

Walaykum Salam

Solemn_G

As-salaamu alaikum bro,

Masha'Allah (As Allah(SWT) wills) you have chosen the correct path. Now, you must do your best to make Al-Aqabah(The Ascent) by increasing in Iman(faith) and Deen(Religion). By improving oneself you can bring yourself closer to Allah(SWT), Insha'Allah(Allah willing). Just take it a step at a time and you'll learn well.

Take care. Salaam.

marc

congratulations brother patrick,
i just wanna say one thing, islam is the only religion for every person that have really a mind ...
i hope that allah always keep you on the right way ,
and take care,
and be ready to change your past life for the better , or for the best way it can be,
and finally,

asta2minuka allah

god save you and be with you in every step since now !
salam

OsMaN_93

Here to help
brother are you okey on praying and all ???
would you like some links/vids & advice etc...on how to pray?

:):salam2:

Ibn_Syena

Peace...
:salam2:
As Salamu Alekum

:allahuakbar: :mashallah:
Masha' Allah, Allahu Akbar
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
When Allah's succour and the triumph cometh (1) And thou seest mankind entering the religion of Allah in troops, (2) Then hymn the praises of thy Lord, and seek forgiveness of Him. Lo! He is ever ready to show mercy. (3)
Subhanak Allahuma Wabehamdek, Ashhado Anla Ilaha Ila Ant, Astaghferoqa Watobo Alyk

Many many congratualtions dear brother you are now one of the followers and of the believers..One of the Ummah. May Allah grant you strength and shower you with his blessings. Ameen

Hey bro., now you'r very pure and clean of sins, meaning you'r closest possible to Allah subhanaho wata'ala. please please make lots of dua'a (supplications) for yourself first, for all of us (brothers and sisters on TTI), for all muslims world wide, and for the Ummah RIGHT NOW. May Allah accept from you

In case you need help of any type just ASK, we'r here for you

Wassalamu Alekum Warhmato Allah

Muhammad

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
Salaam brother Osman,

I am ok on the praying I am getting some books aswell as learning on the internet. Hopefully I will be able to make prayers soon :)

Thanks for the help!

Salaam

palestine

Servant of Allah
Mashallah. welcome to the world of Islam brother. i'm so happy for you that i do not know what to say. AllahuAkbar! May Allah protect you and make you among the righteous. ameen. We Love you brother. asalamu alaykum.

Ibn_Syena

Peace...
As Salamu Alekum dear brother Patrick

Regarding your other thread "converting", and according to what I understood from your words there, I'd just like to convey these couple of verses to you, hoping they'll make sense (even after that you'r already reverted)

1)
{As for those who strive in Us, We surely guide them to Our paths, and lo! Allah is with the good} (29:69)

2)
{And indeed now We have conveyed the Word (this Qur'ân in which is the news of everything) to them, in order that they may remember (or receive admonition). (51) Those to whom We gave the Scripture [i.e. the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] before it, - they believe in it (the Qur'ân). (52) And when it is recited to them, they say: "We believe in it. Verily, it is the truth from our Lord. Indeed even before it we have been from those who submit themselves to Allâh in Islâm as Muslims (53) These will be given their reward twice over, because they are patient, and repel evil with good, and spend (in charity) out of what We have provided them. (54) And when they hear Al¬Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk), they withdraw from it and say: "To us our deeds, and to you your deeds. Peace be to you. We seek not (the way of) the ignorant." (55)} (28:51-55)

3)
{And those who invoke not any other ilâh (god) along with Allâh, nor kill such person as Allâh has forbidden, except for just cause, nor commit illegal sexual intercourse - and whoever does this shall receive the punishment (68) The torment will be doubled to him on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein in disgrace; (69) Except those who repent and believe (in Islâmic Monotheism), and do righteous deeds, for those, Allâh will change their sins into good deeds, and Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (70)} (25:68-70)

Wassalamu Alekum

Muhammad

amatullah sajida

asslam alaykom

congratulations brother

i am deeply happy for u

welcome to nation of islam

and i hope you will always be on the right path,
and remember once u embrace islam , you r not with any sins, just like a new born,
hope u be guided by allah in every step.

and if u need any help, we r family

salam

الله اكبر, الحمد لله , لا اله الا الله

loveislam1

Asalam alikoum brother mashallah mashallah! what a good news to find this evening, may ALLAH make your path to HIM filled with enlightenment may HE increase you in wisdom and guidance with the trials you will face and make you and all of us on the path of the righteous and rigtly guided mustiqueem.
TAKBIR!
Your sister fe islam

Asalaamalikum brother Patrick,

Allah Akbar! Glad you've join your global family. Islam is the religion of logic and it is only the wise ones that select Islam as their creed. Surely, Allah is self-sufficient and does not need anyone, but it is His creation that needs Him. May Allah swt continue to shed His light upon you and increase your knowledge in Islam.

Your brother in Islam,

TheHumbleWun

meer suhail

ILM seeker
ALLAH U AKBAR
-----------------
MASHA ALLAH
congrats brother
hugs ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
this gr8
yeah gr8 news to start ourdays ,,,hehe
Alhamdullilah
if u need anything ,feel free ,may bwe we can help in anyway
May Allah help you bro ,,,,,,,,and protect u and strengthen ur iman

Shahzad

congratulationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnns!!!!!

u have become a part of our family at TTI.

So, either we shud give u a party or are you going to give us one ? :)

al-muslimah

Alahu akbaar!! Alahu akbaar!!
a big congratulationnnnss!!! Mashallah!!! *it bought tears to my eys* subhanallah..im so happy for what you decied..you made a great decision as this is the right path!! if you need any any help please dont hesitate to ask as..wish you all the best brother..

wardah noor

Muslimah 4 life
welcome!

MashaAllah. great news to hear welcome to Islam Brother!

Allah Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar.

may allah guide you to the straight path and grant you Al Jannah Al firdous. ameen

:tti_sister:

congratulation for taking the step in entering the most beautiful and true religion.
iam very happy for you brother.

:wasalam::hijabi:

hambaAllah

الله أكبر welcome to the deen brother :))))

:bismillah:

الله أكبر الله أكبر الله أكبر
:salah::tti_sister: May Allah showers his blessings on you and guide you through his straight path till its time to meet him....Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen

:wasalam::hijabi: