gongrulation my brother ...:lol: :lol: :lol:

:shahadah::shahadah::shahadah::shahadah::shahadah::shahadah:
:allahuakbar::allahuakbar::allahuakbar::allahuakbar::allahuakbar::allahuakbar:

:mashallah::mashallah::mashallah::mashallah::mashallah::mashallah:
:mashallah::mashallah::mashallah::mashallah::mashallah:

WHY ARE YOU WAVING A LOL SIGN??? AT LEAST ACT HONOURABLY IF YOU ARE GOING TO ALSO PUT IN TAKBEER.

island muslim

ALLAH AKBAR wa lil laa il HAMD!

Welcome to islam brother Patrick.

Now you are like a baby; take small but sure steps in learning about islam, prayers being the first inshallah and the five pillars :)

may allah keep you steadfast upon the straight path and make things easy for you ameen.

munira02

*Muslim Ummah*
:salam2:
:ma:
alhamdulilaah brother Allah guided you to the straight path.
:ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma:
allahu akbar

nizar83

aselemu aleikum brother..i swear i had tears in my eyes when i read your post..MASHALLAH!

its very very pleasing and motivating to see more and more people finally understanding and accepting islam.

ALAH O AKBAR
welcome brother!

rahimjax

May the day of judgement be the BEST day of your life. Please don't be discouraged by weak muslim like me as you watch us interact in the society. Please stick to the message. With great respect and love your brohter in Islam..

TiLKi

Local Stranger
Yahhhooo! congratulations! You are a human whom Allah loves you. may Allah make your faith eternal. You are sinless now. Like a newborn baby.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
i think we should say INSHALLAH your a newborn not just be 101% sure ...:astag:
INSHALLAH yr a newborn and Allah forgived all your sins :p

Abu Abdillah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatu. Akhi Patrick. Marhaban and welcome to Islam.

This is such a joyful event, you may already know this, but now you’ve taken your shahdah, all of your past sins have been forgiven and you now shall start a new life like a newly born baby does. Sinless, All the good that you have done in the past wil have also been added into your records and not lost in vain.

I am so delighted you have embraced and just wanted to share with you and other new Muslims and share 3 short pieces of advice for myself and others just in a nutshell now you'vetaken the shahdah.

Firstly: You should do is learn enough to enable yourself to practice Islam properly; and to protect yourself from incorrect beliefs; or even Shirk (associating partners with Allaah; which is unforgivable without repentance). This may seem like a tremendous task; but with the correct intention, [or niyyah] InshaAllaah it can be done very easily. And find yourself a Brother as teacher to help you learn the basics etc.. This will help avoid confussion. I would sudgest keep good contact with my bro Mabsoot.

If you are blessed enough to have a good community; and a good sound masjid or centre close to you; take advantage of any classes or circles for new Muslims they offer; the added benefit of this is; you may also get to meet new brothers on your wavelength; or other more experienced brothers who can share their wisdom with you. If you aren’t blessed enough to have a good community around you; for whatever reason then MashaAllaah you have us here at TTI

Secondly piece of Advice would be please read the Articles and posts by Moderators on this site with the sole aim of learning Islamic knowledge ['ilm] from them. Be vary of other sites over the internet as they may share/serve a similar purpose; in sharing knowledge or even meeting like-minded brothers. I use them for in a limited capacity myself; to rely on them for genuine authentic Islamic knowledge; is a mistake.

Thirdly that knowledge cant be taken from any site that comes up in Google and ‘going with it’; I know it sounds funny but I have seen this done. However I’m sure we all know that the way Google works is on what is most popular; not what is most authentic. Just as I am sure you wouldn’t diagnose yourself with an illness; via a page you found on Google; you wouldn’t take knowledge of the religion of al-Islam from any old page. Remember There are all types of people on there; who follow alien practices to Al-Islam as taught by the Messenger of Allah and his companions.

AlwaysStriving

:ma: Brother!
:allahuakbar::allahuakbar::allahuakbar:

I just read your "Converting" post yesterday and saw this one today, Alhamdulillah, so happy for you. May Allah keep you on the straight path! Ameen!

And I wanted to reiterate on the comment above, beware of the 'going with anything' that comes up on Google. Extremely dangerous, so make sure the websites are authentic and not from random sources holding distorted beliefs of Islam. May Allah subhanauta'alah guide you and keep you close to Him. Ameen

All the best!

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:salam2: brother
Got this EXCELLENT news from sister Nazihah, as I have not been able to come on TTI reguarly.​
allahuakbar.gif

welcome1.gif

TO THE RELIGION OF HAQ (TRUTH)