Good news: I'm converting!

haksal

I am very happy.

Va Alaikum Salam Patrik,

I can say you one thing about you that you are like a pure baby since you took your decision. Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Valillhil Hamdu! :salah:
Your brother,
Haksal

servent of Allah

CONGRATULATIONS to you may Allah grant you junnah and keep you in rigth path inshallah.Mashallah mashallah....ALLAH AKBAR ALLAH AKBAR ALLAH AKBAR

Abel213

Mashallah, Allah raises you to the light.

Surah 100- "The Charging Steeds"

In the name of God, the Lord of Mercy, the Giver of Mercy.

By the charging steeds that pant and strike sparks with their hooves, who make dawn raids, raising a cloud of dust, and plunging into the midst of the enemy, man is ungrateful to his Lord- And He is witness to this - he is truly excessive in his love of wealth.
Does he not know that when the contents of the graves burst forth, when the secrets of hearts are uncovered, on that Day, their Lord will be fully aware of them all?

[May Allah guide and protect us all.

Amin,

i just registed newly, and this my first artical that i read and

Im really very happy for you Bro. you have chosen the right path , Allah Bless U,

Allah is Great

mezeren

:mashallah:congratulations.very good news indeed,patrick.you see,you have got so many brothers and sisters now.we are very happy for you.i hope all of us stay in the right path untill we die.take care.

sajjuaiah

As-salaam alaikum,

ALLAHAUKABAR, ALLAHAUKABAR, ALLAHAUKABAR.

Bro, you're in the rightpath hold tightly the rope of islam by following the quran & sunnah of prophet (S.A.W).

May Allah guide you to the best. :tti_sister::ma::SMILY139:

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Asslahmualikum,
Congrats once again, brother Patrick.
Welcome to the family!
I hope you can take it easy, and to the best of your ability practice Islam. I can imagine there might be hardships because lack of Muslim friends or sense of community, insallah Allah will make it easier for you and show you the straight path.

May Allah Bless you

Wylaikum

-Shoaib

shichemlydia

manrouk

salam alikoum brother,
we are really for you to become a muslim, we hope you will find what was missed in your heart throught the teachings of islam, and you will soon start a healthy and spiritually life.
i you need help, just ask the brothers and sisters here, you will find them very helpful
best wishes,
salam alikoum

Sister Fatma

Islam my Deen
Salam Alaykum brother patrick1990
i am new 2 this site reading u reverting has made my day.
i hope everythimg will ease up 4 u.
:ma:

umm hussain

Asalam alaikum warahamatullahi wabarakhatu

Praise be to Allah who has led you from darkness to light. Do not follow people but follow teachings of Quran and the Authentic hadith. Hadith should be taken from these most authentic sources:
1. Imam al-Bukhaari
2-Imam Muslim
3-Imam Abu Dawood
4-Imam al-Tirmidhi
5-Imam al-Nasaa’i
6-Imaam Ibn Maajah

Another good source to get understanding of Quran is Tasfir ibn Kathir for the 'history' of Quran e.g when a Surah(Chapter was revealed and when etc.

ALWAYS ask for evidence and NEVER blind follow like how Christians or other faiths blind follow their leaders. Even a well learned Islamic scholar can make mistakes, (we are all human after all) and if they are sincere they are willing to be corrected and some actually take their words back when they make a mistake.

Wish you all the best

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
Wekcome to Islam

:salam2:

We have been with you all the way and we are delighted that you have finally chosen the Truth.

All praises to ALLAH Almighty that have guided you and share the goodness of Islam with us.

Congratulation again and may Allah bless you all the way.

Wassalam

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
Wa'lekum Salaam to all of you! :)

Thanks so much for all the kind words, it means alot!
I'm gonna learn how to pray and start giving things up in due time inshaAllah :D

Peace and blessings upon all of you!

Amir_of_spain

walahi if you was in london, id take u and a few other bros for a meal!
Insallah, god will accept u, and you will live a praiseworthy good life.

massi

:salam2:
my favorite reply
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:
:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:
:SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259:
:SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259:
:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:
:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalaamu alaikum warahmatullaahi wabarakatuhu,

Mashaa'Allaah brother we are so happy upon hearing this great news and we feel honoured that you are part of this online community and shared this wonderful news with us. May Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala bless you more and keep you steadfast in this true path Inshaa'Allaah Aameen.

salahdin

In the name of The True Only One God, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.

And say: Truth hath come and falsehood hath vanished away. Lo! falsehood is ever bound to vanish." 17:81

Asalama aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu bro patrick and welcome to islam MAy ALLAH the Knower of the Invisible and the Visible guide your and make this straight path easy for you. Hold fast to what you will acheive (ISLAM) in this life .

Do not follow the whims of those who have no knowledge (of Islam)." [45"28]
" And if you obey most of those on earth, they will mislead you far away from Allâh's Path. They follow nothing but conjectures, and they do nothing but lie."[6:116]