GPU 2006: Yvonne Ridley (Masha'Allah Good Speech!)

ilmseeker

:salam2:

This is from the Global Peace & Unity 2006 (brother on youtube uploaded some great videos from it masha'Allah)...wish I could of been there. :girl3:

...but anways :ma: Sister Yvonne gives a great speech here mainly touching on the state of this ummah.

[yt]4bDReHHmXdA[/yt]

Speaks the sad and bitter truth about our state! :ma:

May Allah preserve her. ameen

:wasalam:

SpangledStarz

I watched it on TV and they cut her off! Maybe the cameras disconnected, or maybe they cut her off to avoid trouble...?
Anyway Jazakallahu khair ilmseeker for this video. I can watch the ending now :)

Sister Starz

Muslim-

I watched it on TV and they cut her off! Maybe the cameras disconnected, or maybe they cut her off to avoid trouble...?
Anyway Jazakallahu khair ilmseeker for this video. I can watch the ending now :)

Sister Starz

I think there was a set time when everything was meant to cut off, and when I looked at the time, as far as I remember, it was about 10pm exact when it cut off, so just probably a set thing, and nothing to do with Yvonne's speech.

SpangledStarz

Jazakallahu khair, never thought of it that way. Does anyone watch her program on Islam Channel? The name went out of my head but I have watched it once or twice. If anyone would like to see more of her you can watch that. She was talking about Islamophobia last time. Mash'allah she is very modestly dressed.

Sister Starz

Muslim-

Jazakallahu khair, never thought of it that way. Does anyone watch her program on Islam Channel? The name went out of my head but I have watched it once or twice. If anyone would like to see more of her you can watch that. She was talking about Islamophobia last time. Mash'allah she is very modestly dressed.

Sister Starz

Her show is called the Agenda usually weekdays at 10am.

this is a sample of her show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMo9lDv6JA8

SpangledStarz

Brother, I can garauntee you will enjoy this channel :)
Here is how:
(Note: You do not need sky for this)

Sky Platform in UK - Channel 813

WEB : http://www.islamchannel.tv/video.aspx

Eurobird 1 at 28.5°E on frequency 12,523 H, Symbol Rate 27500, FEC 2/3

Astra 2A/2B at 28.2°E on frequency 12,523 H, Symbol Rate 27500, FEC 2/3

PAS 7 at 68.5°E on frequency 3590 V, Symbol Rate 26657, FEC 3/4 (C-Band)

PAS 10 at 68.5°E on frequency 12682 H, Symbol Rate 26657, FEC 1/2 (C-Band)

Hotbird at 13°E frequency 11.585 V, Symbol Rate 27500, FEC 3/4

We are the ideal partner to help you into Europe

Islam Channel, your partner, will help you reach your customers now.
We provide competitive advertising spots, programme and event sponsorships making the step into television advertising easy

For further information please contact our sales team at:

E-mail: [email protected]
Sales Line: 0207 374 6867

May allah be with you and
:salam2: to all

Sister Starz

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalmu Alaykum,

I have not seen this video and I have no time to watch it.

But, i think Yvonne needs to be careful and learn Islam properly. I have read some strange things she has written and it seems she is influenced by stupid Hizb Tahrir/ Muhajiroon groups. - Muslims shouldnt really start making her give Islamic talks.

wasalam.

Ayep

Sister Yvonne Ridley is probably trying to do something for a good cause however she has said strange things like brother Mabsoot said.

I had a discussion with my brother the other day about how sister Ridley had condemn certain renown Islamic scholars for not doing enough. In this time and age where the west dominates the world with its military might, I wonder whether sister Ridley remembers that if a certain Muslim nation which publicly disagree with the west and utilise purely Islamic rulings in their country, they are targeted and eventually invaded. I don't see any Muslim nation come to their defence.

The Zionist regime with their western lackies will use the utmost influence to overthrow those Muslim nations, if not create chaos by funding extremist groups to instill revolt.

There's a time to speak out and there's a time to keep quiet. There's a time to fight and a time to be patient. We don't want all our top scholars to be behind prisons for voicing out their frustration. For that matter is'nt it wiser to stay under the radar but at the same time use our knowledge to call more people to Islam. Throughout history, Islam had spread the fastest during peace time not during wartime, so lets not change that.

Remember Muslim nations are at its weakest point in this age thus no one will help another nation when they are in trouble. Let Islam grow and take root first around the world once again. We need to have the upper hand on the negotiating table when dealing with the Zionist and the west. To achieve that requires lots of patience and dedication not based on anger or on a whim.

'They plan their plans, He plans His plans'.

Allah knows best

ilmseeker

Jazaaks for your comments. :shymuslima1:

And Bro Ayep and Mabsoot, you stated/made your views/points and very well I might add....I understand where it is you are coming from...I might differ on some points....

....but jazaakAllah just the same for the input. :blackhijab:

:wasalam: