Great News;can't wait to share it with all

saifkhan

abd-Allah
mashALLAH brother.. enjoy finland and be a walking symbol of islam. Dont let ppl take bad image of islam from you.

Study well, travel around finland and whereever u can go on this visa and dont forget ALLAH

Saalam alaikum

Inshaa'Allah will do my job with 100% alignment to Islam.
may Allah protect my Eeman and help me do dawah. actually I've prepared my self for that...I've gain alhamdu li Allah lot of knowledge to do dawah, wa billahi fe tawfeeki

wassalam

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salaam to you ......brother.

I wish you all success in your studies ........May ALLAAH shower his rahmaths upon you ...........

and Please strive if you can , to do Dahawah to the Finnis people as most of them are Christians..... you can use the books for this purpose written by famous authors researchers on COMPARING BIBLE and QURAAN ...just try..

You will get the reward from ALLAAH .........

Saalam alaikum brother...

Jazak ALlah for the dua and wishings....
yes brother Inshaa'Allah I'll do my job and duties with 100% alignment to Islam.as u said about Dawah, alhamdu li Allah, I've taken preparation for that...Dawah technique course of Sheikh Khalid yasin, and other dawah lectures by various scholars: Dr.Zakir, yusuf estes, Anwar awlaki...and I have a plan to do dawah, wa bi-llahi fee tawfeeki...and inshaa'Allah I'm working on it....

may Allah protect my eeman and help in the way what I want to doi...coz He knows the best...and definitely knows what is in my heart....

Barak Allahu feekum
wassalam

saifkhan

abd-Allah
:salam2:
May Almighty Allah be with you in Allah your affairs of this world and hereafter.

Secondly, you should try to be a good ambassador of Islam in Anywhere you find yourself.

Lastly take note of this saying of prophet peace be upon him.
"Fear Allah wherever you are, and follow up a bad deed with a good one and it will wipe it out, and behave well towards people."

All the best

Saalam alaikum

Jazak Allahu khair for the dua and inshaa'Allah I'll do my duties inshaa'Allah with 100% sincerity, both the studies and the work of Allah...wabi-llahi fee tawfeeki
and will remember your advice inshaa'Allah: the saying of the Holy prophet salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam

wassalamu alaikum

saifkhan

abd-Allah
mashallah Akhi :)
I am very happy for you.take care and eat well and also study hard may Allah help you and grant u sucess.ameen

akhi my adivce for you.please read the letter below. :)

Saalam alaikum warahamatu-llah

Jazak Allah brother...really a great reminder and advice....may Allah help me and give the power to spread Islam and do good for the Humanity.

your rep and advice was the admirable one.....I'll remember it.

Inshaa'Allah brother, I'll do my duties with 100% sincerity inshaa'Allah. may Allah help me...in both my studies and the duties of Islam...
I've a plan to make dawah and inshaa'Allah taking preparation and alhamdu li Allah a lot of work have done by me...just may He help me to establish it.

Baraka-llahu feekum
wassalamu alaikum

TipuSultan

Banned
Saalam alaikum warahamatu-llah

Jazak Allah brother...really a great reminder and advice....may Allah help me and give the power to spread Islam and do good for the Humanity.

your rep and advice was the admirable one.....I'll remember it.

Inshaa'Allah brother, I'll do my duties with 100% sincerity inshaa'Allah. may Allah help me...in both my studies and the duties of Islam...
I've a plan to make dawah and inshaa'Allah taking preparation and alhamdu li Allah a lot of work have done by me...just may He help me to establish it.

Baraka-llahu feekum
wassalamu alaikum

Asak.
may Allah help you akhi.
thanks to Allah always and after that parents :)

Allah Hu Akbar