Guess who greets you ?

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Assalamu Alaikom everybody !!

I hope you're doing well , may Allah accept our prayers in this Holy Month of Ramadhan .

I just want to give you a very warm Salam from one of the sisters here
She came to perform Omrah and she with her father came to visit us in Jeddah , I'm soooooo happy that I met her , she's the first internet friend I meet .

Big salam to you from sister Yasmine ( muslimah_mtl )
When she first came to the house , I made her confused to choose who is Fatmia , between me & my sister :tongue: she chose my sister , then she asked right ? one said yes one said I donno and we kept her confused some mintues then we admit of the reality Lol .

I'm sooo happy al7amdulillah :hearts: Thanks to God , THEN Thank you TTI , we knew each other here :hearts:

I opened my TTI account yesterday with her and we talked about you , Amatullah you're awesome Ma sha'a Allah , me & yasmine love you so much ^

I brought her a surprise , a cake written on it WELCOME YASMINE ^_^

By the way , my mother says welcome to anyone of you , when you come here to perfom Hajj or Omrah , you're welcomed to visit us :)
I'm not sure if this offer also for males :tongue:

Again , Yasmine gives you her SALAM :hearts:

Thanks for reading .
Fatima

Abu Talib

Feeling low
:salam2:

Now that's what I call true sisterhood..lol MashAllaah what a time to meet each other at Ramadaan. The sister is very lucky to perform Umrah during this blessed month.

Kakorot

Wa'alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullaah.

Ramadhan Mubarak.

Aww, that's so nice of you sister :) May Allaah bless you. I too intend to meet sister Yasmine one day inshaAllaah. She's such a nice sis and may Allaah accept her and he father's 'Umrah.

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:lol: sis fatimah :D lol im so coming to ur house when i come to KSA ^_^ :lol: so.....can i come? ;) :lol:
nice thread btw :D lol Hope ur havinng a great Ramadan. ♥

:wasalam:

mabera

Assalaamu alaikum

Subhaanallah!

This is amazing. May Almighty Allah reward her for this visit,accept their umrah and unite all of us in Jannatil fir'daus.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Thank you all !!

:lol: sis fatimah :D lol im so coming to ur house when i come to KSA ^_^ :lol: so.....can i come? ;) :lol:
nice thread btw :D lol Hope ur havinng a great Ramadan. ♥

Welcome honeyyyy
as we say here " the house is yours "

I'll be glad to meet you :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A very bbbbbbbbeautiful Ramadhan surprissssssssed!!!

:bismillah:

:ma:
A very bbbbbbbbeautiful Ramadhan surprissssssssed!!!
Alhamdulillah!

Thank you for this very pleasant sharing sisters
~May Allah swt reward you and your family~Amin!

Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak to you and your family

and

Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak to all muslim.

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
By the way , my mother says welcome to anyone of you , when you come here to perfom Hajj or Omrah , you're welcomed to visit us :)

Thanks for reading .
Fatima [/COLOR]

Well, your brother(s) or respected father can treat the brothers to some nice kabsa/bokhari/mandi.

Being on TTI has it perks. ;)

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
queenislam :
Thank you sister !! Aameen & Ramadhan Mubarak to you too honey :)

BrotherInIslam7 :
I donno really .. :p

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
asalam o alykum
it would be a nice experience for both of you... i would be visiting you tooo lol but i have many family members there........:hearts::hearts:

abu'muhammad

I hope you're doing well , may Allah accept our prayers in this Holy Month of Ramadhan .

She came to perform Omrah and she with her father came to visit us in Jeddah , I'm soooooo happy that I met her , she's the first internet friend I meet .

When she first came to the house , I made her confused to choose who is Fatmia , between me & my sister :tongue: she chose my sister , then she asked right ? one said yes one said I donno and we kept her confused some mintues then we admit of the reality Lol .

I'm sooo happy al7amdulillah :hearts: Thanks to God , THEN Thank you TTI , we knew each other here :hearts:

I opened my TTI account yesterday with her and we talked about you , Amatullah you're awesome Ma sha'a Allah , me & yasmine love you so much ^

Thanks for reading .
Fatima

Assalaamu alaykum,

Nice to read.. and may be a pleasant surprise for you. InshaAllaah if Allaah makes it possible then I'll be in umraah next ramadaan. ( hope you do not ask your father to change home address or phone number for TTI members hence forth > just joking..)

May Allaah increase all of us in goodness, imaan and give us husna -badal, aameen. and jazaak Allaahu khayran for sharing sister.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
asalam o alykum
it would be a nice experience for both of you... i would be visiting you tooo lol but i have many family members there........:hearts::hearts:

At least come to see me :hearts:

Assalaamu alaykum,

Nice to read.. and may be a pleasant surprise for you. InshaAllaah if Allaah makes it possible then I'll be in umraah next ramadaan. ( hope you do not ask your father to change home address or phone number for TTI members hence forth > just joking..)

May Allaah increase all of us in goodness, imaan and give us husna -badal, aameen. and jazaak Allaahu khayran for sharing sister.

wa eyak
Welcome to SA :)
Lol but I'm not sure if this offer also for males :p

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu....

that is a very "sweet times" story to share.amazing:)if i get the chance to get in to KSA i'll be coming down you place and i'm going to have 300 girls with me to chose seeking ALLAh's mercy from:D!!kidding...

btw my salams and ramadhan wishes to sister yasmine:)

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Asalamu alaykum sis

Ramadan Kareem sisters how have u been ?? i need you to do me a favor, i was wondering why yasmine has been out of touch, May Allah accept her and her fathers umrah and bless them and you abundantly in this month Ameen

Tell her Safiyah gave her salam and give her a huge hug for me ok sis and say its from me :hijabi: she probably forgot me lol :shymuslima1: tell her i miss her and i have missed you too sis just been busy with family and summer and ramadan:girl3: forgive me inshaAllah i will be in touch more often.

Ma salama :hearts:

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah

Thanks for reading .
Fatima

Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullah sis :hearts:

Youre soo soo sweet thank you so much for opening the thread and giving my salaam! It was great meeting you too and i loved spending some time with you and your mum and sisters, you were all so kind and sweet to me and you treated me like a queen! :hearts:
and..:p i got confused because of the voice on phone :lol:
I'll never thank you enough though for all you did for me :hearts:
a huge THANK YOU to you and all your family.
and oh
i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED the kabsa! its got to be the best one in the world! yummmmmy! :D
Love you tons sis

Now that's what I call true sisterhood..lol MashAllaah what a time to meet each other at Ramadaan. The sister is very lucky to perform Umrah during this blessed month.

Yes alhamdulillah both performing umrah and visiting sis Fatima were great blessings mashallah :)

Wa'alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullaah.

Ramadhan Mubarak.

Aww, that's so nice of you sister :) May Allaah bless you. I too intend to meet sister Yasmine one day inshaAllaah. She's such a nice sis and may Allaah accept her and he father's 'Umrah.

Chanu Miah :D Assalamu alaykum
I'd love to meet you too inshallah sis! Ameen to the dua barakallahu fik :hearts:

Subhaanallah!

This is amazing. May Almighty Allah reward her for this visit,accept their umrah and unite all of us in Jannatil fir'daus.

Ameen ya rab. Jazaakallahu khayran for the duas brother.

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu....

that is a very "sweet times" story to share.amazing:)if i get the chance to get in to KSA i'll be coming down you place and i'm going to have 300 girls with me to chose seeking ALLAh's mercy from:D!!kidding...

btw my salams and ramadhan wishes to sister yasmine:)

Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu wa maghfiratuh

Same to you sis! Ramadan kareem and may Allah accept your fasting and good deeds! :hearts:

Asalamu alaykum sis

Ramadan Kareem sisters how have u been ?? i need you to do me a favor, i was wondering why yasmine has been out of touch, May Allah accept her and her fathers umrah and bless them and you abundantly in this month Ameen

Tell her Safiyah gave her salam and give her a huge hug for me ok sis and say its from me :hijabi: she probably forgot me lol :shymuslima1: tell her i miss her and i have missed you too sis just been busy with family and summer and ramadan:girl3: forgive me inshaAllah i will be in touch more often.

Ma salama :hearts:

Assalamu alaykum sis how are you? Ameen to your duas jazaakillahu khayral jaza'! aww sis, salaam and big huge hugs back to you :hearts: i miss you too sis and how can i forget you? inshallah lets speak soon i just never see you online :(
:hearts: