Guilty verdict for Lee Rigby Killers

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
I do not see there could have been any other outcome.

I pray those boys use this time to contemplate Quran and the Sunnah that they might understand their error and make sincere tawbah before the Day is upon us. I know there are good brothers working as prison chaplains, hopefully one of them can reach them. In shaa Allah.

I pray this verdict is of some solace to the family and friends of Lee Rigby.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Very deserved outcome, I hope they realise how evil their actions were and spend the rest of their lives in deep regret and sending out a message of peace rather than destruction. The only sad thing about this is that it is costing the UK Tax payer having to keep them incarcerated.

Cariad

I do not see there could have been any other outcome.

I pray those boys use this time to contemplate Quran and the Sunnah that they might understand their error and make sincere tawbah before the Day is upon us. I know there are good brothers working as prison chaplains, hopefully one of them can reach them. In shaa Allah.

I pray this verdict is of some solace to the family and friends of Lee Rigby.

I would hope that the verdict was a foregone conclusion. We can but hope they see the error of their ways and come to know God.

Cariad

Very deserved outcome, I hope they realise how evil their actions were and spend the rest of their lives in deep regret and sending out a message of peace rather than destruction. The only sad thing about this is that it is costing the UK Tax payer having to keep them incarcerated.

As a UK taxpayer I am willing to pay towards the cost of their incarceration for the rest of their lives if it brings a sense of justice and peace to the family and friends of Lee Rigby. If the law of the land sends them to prison then society to some extent shares the cost. It is how it is.

Anas_L

Young Muslim
Feel sorry for 'em.

Spending life in prison... hopefully they'll be able to pray and repent. May Allah guide them. Ameen.