Gunman captured after Missouri shooting spree

justoneofmillion

:salam2:No.Because you hold the information that he has being killed on that day and in that situation as obvious and expand your thoughts from there without having seen any proof.You wanted us to unconsciously do the same by answering your question,forgetting that Muslims are required to ask for evidence in any case.We are immune to that sort of thinking,it's visceral. .

JenGiove

from the results of the poll,I could understand that only the 6%of people have a good thought about Islam,while remaining part is indifferent or has bad toughts about it:wasalam:

In the conclusion of the study, it reads:

This survey provides us with replicated statistical evidence suggesting that nearly one-in-five Americans maintain a strong anti-Muslim attitude. Although 27 percent are tolerant towards Muslims, only six percent have a positive first impression of Muslims.

People with negative or intolerant views towards Islam consistently agree with Islamophobic canards suggesting Islam teaches violence and Muslim inculcate hate in their children. Both the 2004 and 2005 surveys indicate that Islamophobia defines the attitude of nearly one fifth of Americans and has widespread discourse regarding Islam and Muslims.

The prevalence of anti-Islamic prejudice may be associated with a lack of accurate information about Islam and Muslims, coupled with widespread apprehensions about personal safety. This explains the finding that the majority of Americans said that they would change their view if they perceive Muslims to demonstrate more concerns for Americans or if they perceive Muslims work towards improving America's image in the Muslim world.

1-in-5 of Americans are anti-Muslim
27% are tolerant
6% have a positive FIRST impression.

How is this "the most part of America is against Islam."?

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
JenGiove,if you dislike the word "the most part",I'll change it with "a good part but not the most".is it better?I don't want to make polemics about this matter.it had been talking about a gunman captured after Missouri shooting spree.:)

JenGiove

JenGiove,if you dislike the word "the most part",I'll change it with "a good part but not the most".is it better?I don't want to make polemics about this matter.it had been talking about a gunman captured after Missouri shooting spree.:)

Actually dear sister, I don't even think "a good part" is accurate since only 1 in 5 people have anti-Muslim attitudes. Yes, this thread is about the shooting but the original statement was:

The title also states a Gunman well you could give that much respect to a Muslim also who carries a gun why call them terrorist.

While I think , and brother, please correct me if I'm wrong, that what was meant to be conveyed was more along the lines of: "Why can't you give the same respect to a person who happens to be a Muslim who carries a gun. Why is he automatically labeled a terrorist simply because he's Muslim?". So, in a way, this thread is dealing with the Islamaphobia that exists. I was just trying to provide evidences through statistical studies that while it does exist, compared to the total population of America...its not as prevalent as you might think. Its just that the twerps who rail against Islam have big, rude mouths and have no respect. :)

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2: sister,

You might want to look at this pdf. According to CAIR, as of 2006:

The rest I'll leave for you to read...it give demographics and other numbers.

:salam2:

And Millions of Iraqis, Afghanis, Native Indians, Vietnamese, Japanese don't have any opninion about America....

They we were all Killed by Americans

justoneofmillion

And Millions of Iraqis, Afghanis, Native Indians, Vietnamese, Japanese don't have any opninion about America....

:salam2:No,they should have no opinion,unless some Americans tell them what it is...Hollywood would be in Timbuktu or Ouagadougou otherwise not in L.A

JenGiove

They were killed by the process of war. Do you think America is proud of the events that happened during the Vietnam War or the bombing of Japan? You said Native Indians. Am I correct in assuming you mean Native American Indians?

Nobody *likes* war. War is hell but is there ever a time when war did not exist? Each side of a war thinks that they are innocent and the other is guilty and that there is justification for entering war. Is the better armed/trained/powerful side supposed to be the one responsible for keeping the "playing field" even and matched if the other side has less manpower/gunpower/training? Even Mohammad knew the benefits gained by using every means necessary, such as spies, to gain a greater hand.

This thread is, in part, about Islamophobia and how the western media differentiates between a "gunman" who commits a crime across state lines and a "Muslim terrorist". The difference here was that in this case, no one got killed so in the mind of the American people, while interesting to some, its still not much different from everyday life. People in large cities face gun related crime all the time. Some hear the bullets flying everyday and run the gauntlet of drug dealers, prostitutes and gang members. As a child in elementary school, I lived through that. I remember the rock in the pit of my stomach as I would approach my neighborhood. I remember the feeling of having to take a deep breath to steal myself from the fear *just* to get home. The Fort Hood shooting however was different. People died. People died at the hands of a doctor, a person sworn to uphold the sanctity of life. Here is the Fort Hood entry from Wikipedia. Initial "news" reports are always fussy and oftentimes incorrect. American people know this. They expect it. I've highlighted the most important parts.

The Fort Hood shooting was a mass shooting that took place on November 5, 2009, at Fort Hood, the most populous U.S. military installation in the world, located just outside Killeen, Texas.[1] In the course of the shooting, a single gunman killed 13 people and wounded 29 others.[1]

The sole suspect is Nidal Malik Hasan, a U.S. Army major serving as a psychiatrist. He was shot and taken into custody by Department of the Army Civilian Police officers,[2] and is now paralyzed from the chest down.[3] Hasan has been charged with 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted murder under the Uniform Code of Military Justice; he may face additional charges at court-martial.[4][5]
Hasan is an American-born Muslim of Palestinian descent. Internal Army reports indicate officers within the Army had discussed what they characterized as Hasan's tendencies toward radical Islam since 2005. Additionally, investigations before and after the shooting discovered e-mail communications between Hasan and Yemen-based cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, who quickly declared Hasan a hero, as "fighting against the U.S. army is an Islamic duty". After communications between the two were forwarded to FBI terrorism task forces in 2008, they determined that Hasan was not a threat prior to the shooting and that his questions to al-Awlaki were consistent with medical research.

In November 2009, after examining the e-mails and previous terrorism investigations, the FBI had found no information to indicate Hasan had any co-conspirators or was part of a broader terrorist plot. The U.S. has since classified Anwar al-Awlaki as a Specially Designated Global Terrorist, and the UN considers Awlaki to be associated with al-Qaeda.[6] A year after the Fort Hood shooting, however, questions still lingered as to whether the incident was caused by mental health issues, and government agencies still had not officially linked Hasan to any radical terrorist groups.

According to eyewitnesses, Hasan took a seat at an empty table, bowed his head for several seconds,[12] and then stood up and opened fire. Initially, he reportedly jumped onto a desk and shouted: "Allahu Akbar!"[13][14] before firing at soldiers processing through cubicles in the center, and on a crowd gathered for a college graduation ceremony scheduled for 2 pm in a nearby theater.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Hood_shooting#cite_note-MT-14
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Hood_shooting#cite_note-6

So, tell me, who is the one misusing religious beliefs to achieve a goal. How were the people at the college graduation directly hurting the Doctor? Were they not innocent people? Sometimes, the only reason religion is reported on is because the person commiting the crime is the one who involves it...such as in this case.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
do you think that Germany is proud of the millions of jews killed during th 2nd world war??at the eyes of new generations it's a shame,but I suspect that in some ill mind there is still the pride of that genocyde.the native americans' settlements are nearly extinguished,because of the conquests of americans.what do you think Cristoforo Colombo made,when he arrived to America?there is no pride in killing people...but in my mind I may suppose that there is at least a 2% of people who still hate jews,muslims,omosexuals

JenGiove

do you think that Germany is proud of the millions of jews killed during th 2nd world war??at the eyes of new generations it's a shame,but I suspect that in some ill mind there is still the pride of that genocyde.the native americans' settlements are nearly extinguished,because of the conquests of americans.what do you think Cristoforo Colombo made,when he arrived to America?there is no pride in killing people...but in my mind I may suppose that there is at least a 2% of people who still hate jews,muslims,omosexuals

:salam2: mSister,

I'm unclear as to whom you were addressing and also the point you were trying to state. Would you care to elaborate for me?

As for the German Jews, I have quite a bit of connection to that since my grandparents on my father's side German Jews <my grandfather was..my grandmother was not. Her family were Nazi sympathizers>. I have photographs taken by my grandfather of a pile of bodies, just casually thrown into a pile for burial. My grandfather volunteered for the intelligence community, of the time, as a civilian and would translate all printed material from German to English from the concentration camps. He also interviewed hundreds of people thought to be spies. He also wrote an article about a boy he found in one of the camps with an accompanying photo. The boy had secretly sewn the American flag into his cloths. We lost many family members to the Nazis...

Abu Talib

Feeling low
It seems your here to remove the misconception about US Government sorry to say but it won't benefit because we all know the reality.

So you finally admitted that religion is behind the killings so why is religion only reason behind a killer who is a Muslim why not behind a American who kills children in Iraq? Don't say they have no religion..lol. When we see them killing our people we don't say christian American killed or radical christian killed you see the difference??

There are many incidents were your soldiers killed fellow soldiers inside their bases in Iraq, Kuwait & USA etc. But the reason was given they were all under stress and not radicalized or didn't speak to a pastor one week back who told them kill your fellows..lol Its only Nidal who was radical and killed others because he was Muslim he can't be under stress because Muslims are stress free right.

If you believe Osama was terrorist because he killed people then you should also believe all those soldiers and Bush are terrorist too. Oh well everything fair and okay in war

Kid comes and kills in a Mall or School that's okay that was something suicidal its common in America same thing happens in Afghanistan or elsewhere its crime against humanity Jihaad is only the reason

What do US soldiers say before killing any one?? America is great??..

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
brother Abu Talib,I agree with you.as I wrote before,maybe the word "terrorist"has been invented from americans(I don't talk about one person,but the american goverment)to generate the panic,so that everytime a "muslim",maybe desperate man to whom had been killed wife and children,one day decides to put an end to his anger,kills another one.what made many muslim<by myself>angry and hated,is the attempt to make the Ummah to become weaker and bad looked from the world.It's quite normal that if in Palestine,many muslim people are oppressed by the israelian soldiers through the control and the violence,one day,when the orphan muslim children will grow up,they will revenge their parents and will claim their freedom.there is o freedom for muslims.I've got astonished when I knew that in Italy it is going to be closed many arab fastfoods(Turkish Kebap),because they earned more money than italian restaurants,and they invented that those locals don't respect the security laws.moreover,the Niqab has been banned!all those things one day will make "burst" a big bomb.and I'm sure that someone behind all this had the idea to make the anger of muslim increase just to make them lose their Imaan.I allow myself to say that I'm a good muslima,proud to it and I defend my belief in the name of Allah,for the tti muslim mebers and for the muslims who surround me.we muslims(those who pray 5 times a day,those who obey to Allah and don't kill others,except for defence)are not "terrorists".even if mass media and newspapers talks badly about us,we know the truth,and there aren't only japanese/australian/italian muslims:there also american muslims.When I talk about americans,I'm not focusing to an only one person,but I'm adressing to the bad system that corrupted people use to spread the hate against Islam.there is no Americaphoby in my post.:astag:

JenGiove

It seems your here to remove the misconception about US Government sorry to say but it won't benefit because we all know the reality.

Oh yes, I'm sorry...I didn't realize that you have never had a misconception. My mistake. I'm sorry for questioning your perfection.

So you finally admitted that religion is behind the killings

Only when someone screams out religious sayings such as "Allah Akbar" or "In Christ's Name". If a killer doesn't say that, then there is no religious aspect until the investigation finds out otherwise.

why not behind a American who kills children in Iraq? Don't say they have no religion..lol.

Why don't you ask the Muslim soldiers that are part of the US Military that question? Or the Muslim Senator
Keith Maurice Ellison? Maybe he can convince you that nowhere in the war plans does it say "don't forget to kill all those children wherever you may find them".

When we see them killing our people we don't say christian American killed or radical christian killed you see the difference??

Yes, I do. Unfortunately, you can't see mine. More's the pity. You use words like "American" or "Kaffir" or "Zionist".

There are many incidents were your soldiers killed fellow soldiers inside their bases in Iraq, Kuwait & USA etc. But the reason was given they were all under stress and not radicalized or didn't speak to a pastor one week back who told them kill your fellows..lol Its only Nidal who was radical and killed others because he was Muslim he can't be under stress because Muslims are stress free right.

Please, do point out to me where the wikipedia entry I posted <as I'm assuming you are in reference the that> where it called Nidal a "radical". I do believe he's being tried on Murder charges and not terror charges. Also, the entry CLEARLY states that he was only speaking with someone else for MEDICAL reasons. Yes, many soldiers kill their own and we do hear about them but why is it proper to "cover the sins of your brother" in Islam and a conspiracy plot when the US government chooses to keep the sins of soldiers out of the press?

If you believe Osama was terrorist because he killed people then you should also believe all those soldiers and Bush are terrorist too. Oh well everything fair and okay in war

Osama declared war on us in secret...we at least let the Arab world know that we were going to war. THAT is the difference between terrorism and war. But here's the thing...Bush is no longer president so why is it that he is still being treated by the Arab world as if he still is? Obama is from a completely different party with completely different views from Bush.

Kid comes and kills in a Mall or School that's okay that was something suicidal its common in America same thing happens in Afghanistan or elsewhere its crime against humanity Jihaad is only the reason

What do US soldiers say before killing any one?? America is great??..

I have no idea where you get the idea that we think this way...oh wait, that's right, its imposable for you to have misconceptions about how Americans feel.

I've never stood next to a soldier in war so how would I know? Its certainly not "In the name of God!"....its probably more along the lines of "RAAAAAAAAAAR!"...

But it doesn't really matter what I say cause I will never have a valid point. I'm just a stupid Kaffir who's going to hell. It doesn't matter what "proofs" I may present, they are either false and I'm being deceived by the Zionist controlled media or, in the case of when I may present Islamic sources, I'm incorrect in my understanding and thus dismissible.

...but if I were to state my shahadah...

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
JenGiove,why did you write you're a "kaffir"?it seems that you start a discussion and after you want to have last word.your behaviour is bringing this thread out of topic.so,please,don't continue to write bad things about what would surely lead us out of our research of truth.if you substain to be a disbeliever,it's your problem,here on tti there are many topics about what Islam is,I wonder why you haven't already understood this religion.instead of focusing to the "muslims" who killed somebody in the name of Allah,please try to keep those bad informations for you,because not everybody agrees with you.we aren't here to make the discussion about what a certain person made to another one:there would be much to say,but I suppose that it isn't the righ place.:eek:

justoneofmillion

we at least let the Arab world know that we were going to war. THAT is the difference between terrorism and war.
False statement.No evidence provided.American decision makers have declared and sponsored terrorism and dictatorship a long time ago in the Arab world in Latin America, in Asia and Africa.

No foreign nation's military base,Fighter jet,warship or foot soldiers have ever being in America.It is the other way around, numbers speak for themselves.This is a perfect combination of terrorism and theft.All this besides being obvious on images ,consciences ,experiences and hearts is also on print for those genuinly willing to get some basic education on the subject and add some consistency to their assertions.

The PNAC program, in a nutshell: America’s military must rule out even the possibility of a serious global or regional challenger anywhere in the world. The regime of Saddam Hussein must be toppled immediately, by U.S. force if necessary. And the entire Middle East must be reordered according to an American plan. PNAC’s most important study notes that selling this plan to the American people will likely take a long time, "absent some catastrophic catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor." (Project of the New American century, Rebuilding America’s Defenses (1997), p.51)"

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."David Rockefeller

"National Socialism will use its own revolution for establishing a new world order"Adolf Hitler

" Obama will create a New World Order"Henry kissinger

"The efficiency of the truly national leader consists primarily in preventing the division of the attention of a people, and always in concentrating it on a single enemy".Adolf Hitler

"The size of the lie is a definite factor in causing it to be believed, for the vast masses of a nation are in the depths of their hearts more easily deceived than they are consciously and intentionally bad. The primitive simplicity of their minds renders them a more easy prey to a big lie than a small one, for they themselves often tell little lies, but would be ashamed to tell big lies."Adolf Hitler.

Bitte schön Fräulein!.Now some quote from Zbignew Brzezinski, co founder of the trilateral commission among other...Obamma's foreign policy adviser and pupeteer along Henry Kissinger of course the one who gave him his first job right after college!

"It is also a fact that America is too democratic at home to be autocratic abroad. This limits the use of America's power, especially its capacity for military intimidation. Never before has a populist democracy attained international supremacy. But the pursuit of power is not a goal that commands popular passion, except in conditions of a sudden threat or challenge to the public's sense of domestic well-being. The economic self-denial (that is, defense spending) and the human sacrifice (casualties, even among professional soldiers) required in the effort are uncongenial to democratic instincts. Democracy is inimical to imperial mobilization." —from The Grand Chessboard, zbigniew Brzezinski 1997

Brzezinski openly agrees with the marxists that democracy and rampant capitalist acquisition are incompatible. Brzezinski's solution is to advocate subversion of democracy and representative govt, via clever propaganda and managed chaos via terrorism.Marxist Philosophy states simply that capitalism particularly neoliberal global state capitalism is incompatible with democracy, due to it's need for mass repression in favor of elite profit.

Check if all this is materializing the next time you or your baby has to be strip searched at the airport, have the government wiretapping your phone and monitoring your INTERNET...etc.

Now if you do not understand that both Muslim and American lives are being sacrificed for the private interest of the globalist with imperial aspirations to create a one world communist like dictatorship, I advice you to read a little more on the subject to get the whole picture.I am not saying "Heil Obama' anytime soon.

May Allah guide.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
So just because some one doesn't agree to you your a kaafir?. Nice way to strategically use it to win over.

Tip: You can use other words also like infidel, polytheist.... they have more emotional impact if some one doesn't agree to you or probably you know more & how to use them

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
turning back to the thread,it's true because in Italy I heard no news about that guy.but many other scandals were spread out,such as when I hear about a maroccan/tunisian/albanian man who rapes a woman,or when a "muslim" arabic man beats his daughter because she doesn't want to wear hijab.you should listen with how much emphasys the journalists fill the newspapers,when the matter comes from the islamic world.:shymuslima1:

justoneofmillion

turning back to the thread,it's true because in Italy I heard no news about that guy.but many other scandals were spread out,such as when I hear about a maroccan/tunisian/albanian man who rapes a woman,or when a "muslim" arabic man beats his daughter because she doesn't want to wear hijab.you should listen with how much emphasys the journalists fill the newspapers,when the matter comes from the islamic world.:shymuslima1:
:salam2:True!

JenGiove

I've never heard of those stories so maybe the discrepancy is just because it was a matter that was an interest in those countries?? Unless of course, a person does an internet search for that news..