Ha ha, I hit 'em': Top secret video showing U.S. helicopter pilots killing civillians

Abdul25

Logical Believer
A shocking classified american military video

A shocking classified american military video , showing the indiscriminate killing of 12 Iraqis amongst them 2 Reuters employees..
america the leader of so called justice.
watch this.

It shows Reuters journalist Namir Noor-Eldeen, driver Saeed Chmagh, and several others as the Apache shoots and kills them in a public square in Eastern Baghdad. They are apparently assumed to be insurgents. After the initial shooting, an unarmed group of adults and children in a minivan arrives on the scene and attempts to transport the wounded. They are fired upon as well. The official statement on this incident initially listed all adults as insurgents and claimed the US military did not know how the deaths occurred.

[yt]5rXPrfnU3G0[/yt]

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

When we post such videos we have to keep in mind to separate the American people from the evil ones who have kidnapped the government. Evil does not discrimnate. If we look at the traversties that have been inflicted on the peoples of America it makes sense why we are in the state that we are in. I do see a positive note. More and more people in the US are questioning once again.

We have to keep educating at all times. It is seeking the Truth that keeps us liberated.

muslimaislam

:tti_sister:

May those people that died in that video go to paradise.

This is awful, americans who did is should feel ashamed.
America needs to keep out of other countrys business.

Salam

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2:

A video caught US Soldiers killing 17 Civilians and Journalists. US Military has not denied the authenticity of the video

Hundreds of thousands of other Civilian deaths in Iraq might unnoticed in this World.

May Allah grant Paradise to the innocents killed.
And give the US sadist Criminals humiliation in this World and burn them in Hell in the hereafter.

[yt]3DUaqY12VHFv4[/yt]

BTW: And google, which is crying about cencorship in China, has restricted access to the video...It can now be viewed only after signing in.

Hypocrites!

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

ameen summa ameen dear brother for everything you said.Jazzak Allah khair for sharing with us, but can you please try to post video again as it is not working Inshallah.

may Allah give victory to Muslim Ummah,and punish all those who are doing wrong on both worlds. ameen.:tti_sister:

Abu Talib

Feeling low

ameen summa ameen dear brother for everything you said.Jazzak Allah khair for sharing with us, but can you please try to post video again as it is not working Inshallah.

may Allah give victory to Muslim Ummah,and punish all those who are doing wrong on both worlds. ameen.:tti_sister:

You can watch it from here to http://wikileaks.org/

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
You can watch it from here to http://wikileaks.org/

Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair for sharing dear brother Abu Talib.

And the sinners are laughing, when it would be better for them to cry. They forget all their bad deeds, but Allah does not forget. May Allah punish them all on the both worlds.Ameen summa ameen

May Allah bless our Ummah.Ameen

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

weakslave

The truth we already knew, what will it change? My guess is the truth will change before people come to realize it. Who's writing the history books?

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Stickied so we can all see how shameful these people are. Can't distinguish an RPG from a camera? Pathetic waste of an individual...

a_stranger

14:42 (Asad) AND DO NOT think that God is unaware of what the evildoers are doing: He but grants them respite until the Day when their eyes will stare in horror,

14:43 (Asad) the while they will be running confusedly to and fro, with their heads upraised [in supplication], unable to look away from what they shall behold, and their hearts an abysmal void.

Translation of the meanings of Quran

weakslave

Stickied so we can all see how shameful these people are. Can't distinguish an RPG from a camera? Pathetic waste of space...

I thought about that myself. I wouldn't expect the average civilian to pick that out on a black and white screen, but I would expect a soldier with x years experience manning 30mm armor piercing shells to make damn sure of what he is looking at. And you think it ends there when watching..

Here is a transcript of the full footage, excuse the language please:

http://pastebin.com/79f8T20M

Kakorot

Nothing is going happen, they just bring this stuff up, have discussions about it on the media and then they move on. Similar to the way a few years ago, British soldiers beated up Iraqi teens and Tony Blair said there's going to be an enquiry about it, but they didn't do anything.

beautiful is islam

thank you for sharing this heartbraking. i live in happy life well on the other side my brother and sisters are get kill. may Allah give this umma the heart to deafin one other. may he protact every musilim from this mean people. i hope they burn to the worst hell today and the hearafter. YA ALLAH pls help the muslims:girl3::girl3::girl3:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
by this images it is proved that American soldiers wanted to make a massacre of innocents...in Italy it was shawn just a little part of this video,so that even a massacre of innocents seems to be a good job for americans.it's a shame,may Allah grant the Paradise to all the victims

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Alhumdulila Brother Al-Khasmiri for making this an important topic.

In my heart of hearts I believe that the time has come to stand up to the lies.

We have to stop the insanity. There is a very large anti-war movement here in the States. It is not being shown on the media. But the Truthers are active. Alex Jones is wonderful as is Jeff Rense. They have been posting the truth for many years. They are defending Muslims. May Allah reward their efforts to show the truth.

What I must remind everyone is to remember we must act with compassion and reason. The warmongers are a very small percentage of the population. We have to disassociate the American person, who is innoncent, from the system which is evil.

I will keep repeating this until I have no air left to breathe..the system which is evil does not care what it kills/destroys in its lust for greed and power, and control. It kills its own too.

Insha"Allah the words I write make sense.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

This was sent to me today:

One drop in a sea of blood

The statement below was authored by Michael Prysner, an Iraq war veteran and co-founder of March Forward!, an affiliate of the ANSWER Coalition.

Dear mehnaz,

The harrowing Apache footage released by WikiLeaks gives us a stomach-turning glimpse of war. Seventeen minutes of cold-blooded massacre in a war of more than seven years. A brief clip of one Apache video; a quick look at one part of one mission. Hundreds of those missions take place every day.

The video came to light thanks to military whistleblowers who provided it to WikiLeaks together with supporting documents. Imagine if we had access to all such videos, the things we would see. Imagine all the Iraqis killed who have no one to uncover the truth about their deaths. Had the death of two Reuters news staffers not generated interest in this video, then the destruction of three families by hellfire missiles fired into an apartment building with no provocation, in a separate engagement also featured in the video, would have never been made public.

This massacre is a drop in a sea of blood. Many other such “incidents” will never be known.

Officers claimed there was “no question” that the pilots were responding to enemy fire; the video shows there is no question that they were not responding to enemy fire. They said that they had “no idea” how the journalists were killed; the video shows that they know very well how those journalists were killed. They were gunned down standing in a crowd of unarmed people.

After the slaughter of that group, the pilots beg for permission to kill the innocent passers-by who had come to the aid of one of the wounded, like any of us would have done if we saw our neighbor dying on the ground as we drove down the street. They kill everyone trying to help the dying journalist, and critically wound two children seen sitting in the front seat.

We see a group of unarmed men mowed down by a machine gun designed to destroy armored vehicles. We see a vanload of good Samaritans obliterated for trying to help a dying victim. We see all this with the soundtrack of the pilots mocking the dead, congratulating each other and laughing about the massacre.

No wonder the U.S. military goes to such great lengths to keep such videos from us. They want us to see Iraq and Afghanistan through their lens, through their embedded reporters, filtered by censorship and restrictions. They know that, once the people of this country see the extreme racism and brutality behind these occupations, they will be repulsed by what their tax dollars are paying for.

The military brass and the White House politicians have tried to justify this senseless atrocity. “Cut the pilots some slack. This was in Baghdad. This was a battle zone”—that’s been their line. The pilots had been indoctrinated with the same colonial mentality. “That’s what they get for bringing their kids into battle,” one pilot says.

The father driving that van was not “bringing his kids into battle.” He was bringing them to school, driving down the street where they live. But the U.S. occupation has made all of Iraq a battle zone. To those pilots, to their commanders over the radio and to the generals in the Pentagon, every single person in Baghdad and in Iraq is “fair game.”

The pilots joked about the people they killed, laughed about U.S. military vehicles running over dead bodies, knowing that their commanders were listening and that they were being recorded. They were not acting out of character. This is the culture of the occupation. This is how these wars are being conducted.

Having seen this, one cannot honestly believe that these atrocities are committed day in and day out for the liberation of the Iraqi people.

The Pentagon’s talking heads and media lackeys are hard at work putting their spin on this story. It’s time to tell the truth. For more than seven years, the U.S. has unleashed criminal, unprovoked aggression against the people of Iraq, and they have been doing the same thing in Afghanistan for more than eight years.

The U.S. military presence in Iraq is a colonial occupation force. The only way forward is a complete, immediate and unconditional withdrawal of all U.S. forces from Iraq and Afghanistan. This government will not do that unless all of us who are outraged by these criminal acts stand up and demand it.

Michael Prysner
Iraq war veteran and co-founder of March Forward!

It was part of list-serve e-mail from ANSWER