Hadith: Near the establishment of the Hour

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 88, Number 184:

Narrated 'Abdullah and Abu Musa: The Prophet said, "Near the establishment of the Hour there will be days during which Religious ignorance will spread, knowledge will be taken away (vanish) and there will be much Al-Harj, and Al-Harj means killing."
Narrated Az-Zubair bin 'Adi: We went to Anas bin Malik and complained about the wrong we were suffering at the hand of Al-Hajjaj. Anas bin Malik said, "Be patient till you meet your Lord, for no time will come upon you but the time following it will be worse than it. I heard that from the Prophet."

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 88, Number 206:

Narrated Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman: The people used to ask Allah's Apostle about the good but I used to ask him about the evil lest I should be overtaken by them. So I said, "O Allah's Apostle! We were living in ignorance and in an (extremely) worst atmosphere, then Allah brought to us this good (i.e., Islam); will there be any evil after this good?" He said, "Yes." I said, 'Will there be any good after that evil?" He replied, "Yes, but it will be tainted (not pure.)'' I asked, "What will be its taint?" He replied, "(There will be) some people who will guide others not according to my tradition? You will approve of some of their deeds and disapprove of some others." I asked, "Will there be any evil after that good?" He replied, "Yes, (there will be) some people calling at the gates of the (Hell) Fire, and whoever will respond to their call, will be thrown by them into the (Hell) Fire." I said, "O Allah s Apostle! Will you describe them to us?" He said, "They will be from our own people and will speak our language." I said, "What do you order me to do if such a state should take place in my life?" He said, "Stick to the group of Muslims and their Imam (ruler)." I said, "If there is neither a group of Muslims nor an Imam (ruler)?" He said, "Then turn away from all those sects even if you were to bite (eat) the roots of a tree till death overtakes you while you are in that state."

Submitter

:salam2:

There are so many signs we see today regarding the coming of the Day of Judgement that have been fortold in the ahadith that it's just scary. Things that really make you sit up and take notice. Jazakallah khair for this brother Mabsoot.

:wasalam:

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum.

Oh... it's so sad. Times are changing and the Day of Judgement draws ever nearer.
May Allah protect us.

Wassalam.

aicha-moslima

Salaam alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe,

Dear brother mabsoot,

Djazak Allahoe Ghairan for these ahadith.
The time is truly near. Here in Holland you cannot turn on the tv or someone is murderd and most of the time they are kids being murderd by their own family.
It is really hard to see.

Again djazak Allahoe ghairan for this ahadith.

Wa salaamoe alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe
Your sister in Islam, Aicha

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:

:subhanallah: that just makes you think,how long more would we be in Duny`ah?

Jazzak-Allah khair for sharing brother,that just reminds me about the book that I am reading at the moment,its an interesting book by Dr Abdul Karim Award,which is based on "Signs of the end of the world & the overwhelming aspects of the hereafter".

There is this particular quote extracted,which I will like to share with everybody:

Records of deeds will be given to people in their right hands,in their left hands or behind their backs.This is signified in the words of Allah(Swt) (84: 7:13):

(Sorry I couldn`t write the arabic,regards to my computer not having that text format,but try going to the chaper of the Qur`an,if I am incorrect please can someone rectify me:biggrin: )

"Then,as for him who will be given his Records in his right hand"

"He surely will recieve and easy reckoning"

"And will return to his family in joy!"

"But whosoever is given his records behind his back"

"He will invoke (his) destruction"

"and shall enter a blazing fire,and made to taste its burning"

Jazzak-Allah khair for reading....:biggrin:

:wasalam:

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
just have taqwa

From the time of the Rightly Guided Caliphs onward (probably even before that), people have looked for the signs of yaw middeen. The knowledge of that time is given to no one. It could happen this Friday, or a thousand years from now. As we say in the States, don't sweat it. It will happen. All we can do is to live by the Holy Qu'aran, and follow the sunnah of the Prophet (PBUH). We should worry about ourselves and our own imaan. We are told of the Day of Judgement as a warning as to what awaits those who die in a state of shirk. We are all awaiting the ultimate judgement of Allah Ta'alla. Just have taqwa.