hair

muminah92

asalam w3likum brothers and sisters
is it forbidden for boys to stright back braid there hair???
plz reply when u get the chance
peace

ummu_maryam

asalam w3likum brothers and sisters
is it forbidden for boys to stright back braid there hair???
plz reply when u get the chance
peace

I'm sorry sister i don't understand your question...can you explain it? more explanation will be clarify the question... thanks.

احبكم في الله

muminah92

I'm sorry sister i don't understand your question...can you explain it? more explanation will be clarify the question... thanks.

احبكم في الله
salam
thanks for trying wat i meant was that is it haram for a brother in islam to braid his hair?
jazak allah kahiran

ummu_maryam

I see... as far as I know prophet Muhammad SAW braid the hair not long as his ear, so the brothers can braid his hair as long as he can manage it well and tidy maximal until the collar of the shirt..

wallahu a'lam...

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
Asalamo Alikom,
I don't think that there is anything against that.
However, I don't have a proof (dalil).
Allah knows best. Salmo Alikom

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

It was common for arab men to back braid their hair even before the days of Prophet Muhammad saaw, But he didn't forbid it.. Now adays it is not likely for men to do so as it has become uncommon, And it is considered as a way of men imitating women.. Which is Haram.

taybe smiler

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

It was common for arab men to back braid their hair even before the days of Prophet Muhammad saaw, But he didn't forbid it.. Now adays it is not likely for men to do so as it has become uncommon, And it is considered as a way of men imitating women.. Which is Haram.

arabs these days.
(( we should look to their emaan )) if their eman is good we must learn from them .. but if they dont have emaan . . . we must not look at what they do because jaheliyat the arab persons ((the arabs who dont have eeman))>> these days worse than their jaheliya before islam :astag: :astag:

allah yehdeena o yehdi aljameea' . . :)

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
There are men out there who have long hair. Thaliban brothers in Afganistan have long hair past their earlobes (actually I really like their culture there in Afganistan :D), so do many Pakistani brothers, and I know this Pakistani brother (he's the "white" kind of Pakistani Muslim) in the UK who has Mashallah beautiful long hair past his earlobes and a good beard, and I know this one young uncle (he's thirty) at my masjid, and he's the white kind of Bangladeshi, and has curly long hair to his shoulders.

Mainly, men who have light skin or a lighter complexion are alright with keeping long hair, whilst those who don't, they don't really fit in good with the looks, but sometimes some brothers do, and they look fine.

Well my skin isn't really white, it's like orange to yellow tan to white, it has a bright look to it (well I'm actually talking about my face here, alot of my body is brown, except my face), so I'm thinking of keeping that "Afgani look" when I'm like 20+, long beard, Pagree, hiar past my earlobes, those Pakistani/Afganistani clothes, etc. kind of like what the Thaliban brothers look like. :D