Allahu Akbar! HAJ NEWS 1443Hijriah/ 2022

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
1656922201544.png

Crescent Sighted, Hajj on Friday​

RIYADH: The Supreme Court of Saudi Arabia has announced that the Dhul Hijjah 1443 crescent was observed in the Kingdom evening.
Subsequently, the court the declared that the month of Dhul Qadah 1443 completed 29 days on Wednesday, 30/11/1443 according to Umm Al Qura and that the month of Dhul Hijjah 1443 will begin on Thursday corresponding to 30 June 2022.
The Day of Arafah will fall on Friday, 8 July corresponding to 9 Dhul Hijjah 1443 and
Eid Al Adha will fall on Saturday, 9 July corresponding to 10 Dhul Hijjah 1443.
Hujjaj will begin their Hajj rites on Thursday, 7 July and proceed to Mina. The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah had earlier announced that preparations in the Holy Sites is nearing completion.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

11 Robots sanitize Grand Mosque in Makkah​

1656922710165.png
  • Each robot works from five to eight hours without any human intervention
  • The robots will automatically sanitize all areas of the mosque and analyze sanitization requirements to protect pilgrims and worshippers from bacterial threats.
  • 1656922764501.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Grand Mosque robots answer pilgrims’ questions in 11 languages​

1656922836171.png
  • The robots guide pilgrims on how to perform their Umrah rituals, issue fatwas, and answer questions
  • They also have high resolution cameras that provide clarity in transmitting images, high resolution headphones, and a microphone with high capture quality
  • RIYADH: Robots that provide visitors to the Grand Mosque in Makkah with guidance can be accessed in 11 languages: Arabic, English, French, Russian, Persian, Turkish, Malay, Urdu, Chinese, Bengali, Hausa.

The robots guide pilgrims on how to perform their Umrah rituals, issue fatwas, answer questions and provide opportunities for people to communicate with scholars remotely.

The four-wheeled robots have 21-inch touchscreens and are equipped with a smart stopping system that allows them to be moved easily and smoothly.
  • They also have high resolution cameras that provide clarity in transmitting images, high resolution headphones, and a microphone with high capture quality that allows clear sound transmission.

The robots work on a Wi-Fi wireless network system at a speed of 5 GHz which enables fast and high transmission of data.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
On this Day, 1433 years ago the final verse of the Qur'an was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم on the Mount of Mercy.
:bismillah:
"This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed
My favor upon you and
have approved for you Islam as religion. (5:3)"
1657349946446.png
~Alhamdulillah!