HALAL COSMETICS

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
:salam2: brothers and sisters
i am desperately in need of a site or anyone who can send through airmail(post) online halal toiletaries to anywhere,by that I mean anywhere in the world. I am in need of halal soap,showergel,toothpaste,shampoo,conditioner and every bit of thing which is concered. The place where I am living there is no ingredients written in english and i called million of times to all toll free numbers and visited thier sites,but none speaks english and none of it were in english. This week I founf from a native who speaks english that the products all have gelatin from pigs.,now i have been using this for the last year and needs to do some ritual cleaning of my self.can anyone tell me how to do this,cox there is a special way to get thahir afer contacting with pig??,
and also if there is any malaysia sellers,who sell prducts online,please tell me.

mariahcarey

Have you ever sought professional assistance because a professional may be able to better comprehend your situation and provide you with sound advice, allowing you to conquer your problem if you truly need to overcome it? wordle

thiagogo

I really like reading through a post that can particularly make people think in an actually major way. Also, definitely many thanks for permitting me to comment, which is fairly significant. quordle