halal or haram

salam

:salam2:

is spot currency exchange halal? (evidence)
what are halal ways to earn one's risque through the internet?

zazakom Allah kair

:salam2:

I don't think it is because your are exchanging one currency to another and you have the possibility to benefit from the volatility that day. The volaitily is when you are relying on the bank, or how well the economy is performing. It is almost like investing in a stock (for a permissable company i.e. not alocholic, wine company). If the company does well, that just means you are helping and supporting them. Of course when you benefit from the bank it means, you earn interest income, you can gain, but that gain I think is halal because it is not coming from a haram company, but then again we don't who those companies are. I think I need to look this up myself..sorry I wasn't much help.

walakum salaam

riyaz

Allahu Akbar
Asalamu Alaikkum to all

I don't think its haram , when you are giving the same exchange rate then its not Haram

Halal ways to earn on internet

Make a website or write a blog & put some advertisement & promote those
website or blog I think this is not haram

Typing works
Writing articles & sell those
or selling any products through ebay

Many ways are there

aku

It is haram bro

Online forex trading is essentially forbidden because of the requirement of full delivery or both currencies at the time of the contract. This requirement is mentioned in a correct saying of the Prophet. Consequently, any contract in which you pay an amount that is smaller than the exact value of the other currency (margin) is not permitted.

Also, any contract that has a time lag in the delivery of either currency is not permitted. This leaves out, as permissible, day trading and spot trading if they are done with full cash payment.

Source (please search for forex and u will find the Q&A

aku

What are halal ways to earn one's risque through the internet?

There are various ways brother I will highlight a few of them here for you.

1. As a brother already pointed out you can create a website and generate revenue by offering marketing space on it.

2. You can sell goods via the internet on a website

3. You can develop programs or web scripts and sell them

4. You can offer services for the internet, such as help with setting up websites or creating them

5. You can offer graphic designing skills

6. You can offer Flash development services

and there are 100's of ways
I hope this helps in some way

bro aku