Hamas celebrating 25th Anniversary. - In pictures -

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Thanks for pictures, brother.

Mishaal: We will not give up any part of Palestine

[ 08/12/2012 - 04:48 PM ]

GAZA, (PIC)-- Khaled Mishaal, head of the political bureau of Hamas, renewed his pledge to work for the release of all Palestinian prisoners from the Israeli occupation jails.

This came in a speech delivered by Mishaal, during the celebration of Hamas's 25th inception anniversary, in the Gaza Strip on Saturday.

Mishaal stressed Hamas's adherence to all Palestinian constants, pointing out that his movement will not give up any part of the land of Palestine, and added that "Palestine was, is and will remain an Arab, Islamic land". There is no legitimacy for Israel's presence in Palestine, he affirmed.

He pointed out that "the occupation of Palestine, establishing the settlements, Judaizing and stealing the history and falsifying the landmarks will be null and void one day. The liberation of all Palestine is a duty, a right and a goal. It is the responsibility of all the people as well as the Arab and Islamic nation."

The Hamas leader stressed that "the armed resistance is the real and the right way to liberate the land and restore the rights," and hailed the role of the leadership of the Palestinian military wings.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/...pelu9Nk1NcL/sXmTrwzB1xr9I6DZ6w0EVK14mMQ6I7jA=

xAllahKnowsBestx

484176_471069839601365_1406546986_n.jpg
Hamas chief Khaled Meshaal prays with senior leaders of Hamas and Fatah in Gaza City December 9, 2012.

I have a question about the whole Hamas/Fatah/Islamic Jihad thing.. so they've all become united after Pillar of Cloud but what's the difference between them anyway? I've heard Fatah is more secular while Hamas is strict in adherence but I'm am not that educated when it comes to this. Anyone have links or anything I could read about them in?