has Allah stopped loving me?

wanz

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

dear brothers and sisters

it's been said that Allah will gives affliction and problems to the servants He loves to test them so that they will turn back to Him. Allah has given me a few problems and because of that i am that much closer to Him now. Alhamdullilah. Allah has helped me solve my problems. however these days, i feel like im having it easy. i do have still have a few problems here and there but its not like a great test or trials that could really test my patience. i know i should be thankful for the easy life Allah has bestowed upon me. Alhamdullilah. but comparing myself to some of my pious friends who is having bigger problems, i feel Allah has stopped loving me therefore He has stopped testing me. i just need a few a few good words and advices to stopped myself from thinking negative about Allah. i know Allah loves all His servants hence the countless blessings He has bestowed upon us. but maybe some brothers and sisters out there could give me their thoughts.

Jazakallah

a_stranger

Assalamu alaikim

Please brother think for a while ...you are now breathing , seeing hearing ....thinking ....writing.......many many things you are enjoying ........all that is from Allah subhanahu wa taaala...........Allah if he wants most glorified can stop all that you are enjoying but because Allah is wadood (loving ) gafoor ( forgiving ) is giving you making things easy for you ......please say AlhamduliAllah , don't ask for trails and difficulties .....now you can worship Allah with love and gratitude so pray for more faith and good deeds. If difficulties and problems come be patient .

Umm Abdullah

Wa aleykum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

Brother think like this : now is the perfect opportunity for me to be thankful. Wallahi Allah loves the servants that are thankful. Allah says in the Qur'an :" And a few of my servants are grateful" (Saba: 13).

TalibEIlm

Wa Laikum Asalaam Wr Wb,

As mentioned earlier, try your best to recite the Quran on daily basis and it will be best if you can go through Tafseer Ibn Kathir.

Secondly a book which helped me come out of my own sadness - Don't be Sad by Dr. Sheikh Aidh Al-Qarni

http://www.talibeilm.com/dr-sheikh-aaidh-al-qarni.html

Thirdly always remember these verses from the Quran

[40.Surah Momin : Ayah 60] And your Lord says: Call upon Me, I will answer you."

[2.Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 186] "And when My servants ask you concerning Me, then surely I am very near; I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me, so they should answer My call and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way."

[27.Surah Naml : Ayah 62] "Or, Who answers the distressed one when he calls upon Him and removes the evil, and He will make you successors in the earth. Is there a god with Allah? Little is it that you mind!"

[7.Surah Al-Ar'af] Ayah 55: "Call on your Lord humbly and secretly; surely He does not love those who exceed the limits."

Ayah 56: "And call on Him fearing and hoping; surely the mercy of Allah is nigh to those who do good (to others)."

Ayah 205: "And remember your Lord within yourself humbly and fearing and in a voice not loud in the morning and the evening and be not of the heedless ones."

May Allah make it easy for you, guide you and all of us towards the right path. Ameen

xAllahKnowsBestx

Asslaamu 'alaykum

“Blessings come in packages of two. With every blessing is a test. So don’t ever envy people who seem to have more than you. The more blessings, the more tests. And the greater the blessing, the harder the test.” Yasmin Mogahed

One of the salaf said: "Believers and unbelievers alike may have patience at a time of adversity, but only people of strong faith can have patience at time of ease."

ouddene bouziane

Look my brother,
It is said the best person beloved by God who is satisfied whatever the circumstances are. That is the right rule. If your social level is high you should thank God and help your brothers and all human beings, if it is the contrary you should be patient, do well in all cases and be sure that God loves you,
Frankly, we are thirsty for God,s love, what is a great favor.