Hate comments on Youtube

A-believer-25

:salam2:

I find it hard to go on Islamic videos on Youtube because I see so many of the haters of Islam commenting and spreading their hate and lies. Honestly, these ignorant fools make my blood boil. Why do Muslims enable commenting? I am sick and tired of running in to these hate comments and lies. I am not even going to bother responding to those stupid fools. I have an urge to call them the worse of names but I know it's not Islamic to do that. So I barely mange to stop myself from doing so.To all the Youtubers here, I highly suggest you disable the comments or at least approve of what comments go through. This way, you won't help the enemies of Islam spread their lies and hate.

Can someone please tell me if there is any way to turn off comments? Meaning, is there a way I can prevent the comments from being displayed? I really, really hate Youtube!

auroran

There are whole pages dedicated to bashing or making fun of Islaam, in fact I saw one right now that's supposed to be 'funny'. They will not go away and spew insults. They think they are safe from any kind of accountability when it's waiting for them. I'm not really sure how YouTube works but blocking them is best, although you will be made fun of for blocking someone. No one cares what they say anyway.

A-believer-25

There are whole pages dedicated to bashing or making fun of Islaam, in fact I saw one right now that's supposed to be 'funny'. They will not go away and spew insults. They think they are safe from any kind of accountability when it's waiting for them. I'm not really sure how YouTube works but blocking them is best, although you will be made fun of for blocking someone. No one cares what they say anyway.

Yeah, I have seen channels that are there solely to attack and insult Islam, and many of these channels have insulting usernames too. But yeah, they think they will not be held accountable. I can't imagine the of horror that awaits them on the Day of Judgment if they do not repent to Allah (SWT) and change their ways.

I will have to do my best to not go down the comment page ,inshallah. I still suggest to everyone here to disable commenting or to approve what cooment get's posted on the videos.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Even before I became a Muslim and was considering it, I sometimes got into arguments with Muslim haters. But I have corresponded with some good brothers over YouTube as well. One brother was a big part of my conversion with his information and encouragment.

Ignore the bad and focus on the good. I know it's not easy when everyone is spewing hatred and venom at you, but don't give in to them.

DanyalSAC

YouTube is well known for propagating its biases. That they allow anti-Islamic videos and posts due to "Freedom of Speech" yet will censor anything anti-Semitic or anti-Christian is painfully obvious.

I once saw a video of some "Christians" who were going into a "Muslim Compound" (I still don't know what that was suppose to imply), showing a bunch of actors pretending to be Muslim proving that we're not to be trusted. Someone posted an "Answering" video, going inside the Aryan Nation Compound in Idaho. These white supremacists do everything they do in the name of Christianity. The "Answering" video was taken down in less than 12 hours, even though it was factual and contained scenes from a 1980s episode of "60 Minutes". The original "Muslim Compound" video - full of actors and made up garbage - is, to the best of my knowledge, still available.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
This is the problem I have with society today. I abhor all forms of censorship, especially when there is a double standard under the guise of "freedom of speech". Political correctness in Western society has really made censorship prevalent, but it is done while still crying for "freedom of speech". There is no such thing as "freedom of speech" anymore. There is no First Amendment anymore. The Constitution of the United States might as well be tissue paper now for all it is worth.

If you don't like what is being said by a particular person or group, then don't listen. It's that easy. But I don't think you should ever censor anyone. You can say what you want to say, but there is no law that says that I have to listen.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Ignore it, 9 times out of 10 they dont REALLY care about Islam, they are internet trolls and looking to get a raise out of people. NEVER REPLY!

They'll probably just say something stupid and moronic like "Go screw a cat!" Or something to that extent.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Don't bother to read them.

I find it hard to go on Islamic videos on Youtube because I see so many of the haters of Islam commenting and spreading their hate and lies. Honestly, these ignorant fools make my blood boil. Why do Muslims enable commenting? I am sick and tired of running in to these hate comments and lies. I am not even going to bother responding to those stupid fools. I have an urge to call them the worse of names but I know it's not Islamic to do that. So I barely mange to stop myself from doing so.To all the Youtubers here, I highly suggest you disable the comments or at least approve of what comments go through. This way, you won't help the enemies of Islam spread their lies and hate.

Can someone please tell me if there is any way to turn off comments? Meaning, is there a way I can prevent the comments from being displayed? I really, really hate Youtube!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I agree with you brother,
i usually ignore comments totally
whenever i view Youtube videos,
Comment can be set to disable for display.

Thank you for sharing

~May Allah swt help and guide us~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam .

Perseveranze

Lol I used to be a youtube warrior, always get into debates and destroy these people due to their lack of knowledge of the deen. I kinda stopped now, since it really is such a timewaste, after they stop replying to you because they know you have some knowledge of Islam, they go on another video hoping to discourse someone who doesn't know much about Islam.

End of the day, not like it's stopping the deen from growing, The amount of new reverts to Islam thanks to Youtube is enormous Mashallah.

Point I'm making is, you have to ignore the comments. If you feel someone is being harrassed, then be there to back them up and make sure their not mislead. But the majority of the time, sincere and honest people can differentiate what 1.7 billion people and growing follow, and what this Kuffar fool is sprouting out.

aisha16

I have a Youtube account and whenever I see hate comments it really bothers me as well..but it's honestly too time consuming to even delete every single comment..besides it just goes to show how ridiculous these people are anyways. If they're going to spend their "time" writing nasty comments on any Islamic video they happen to come across. And also there's lots of Muslims who do back and forth arguements with them...it's all just a waste of time..

Wannabemuslim

:salam2:Dicussion is much better than debate, as ive heard someone say in there signiture at "ummah. com forums"- "never argue with a idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience". But i always discuss, as some of you may have seen me asking for help to refute the "quran says the earth is flat" statement that one ignorant made, i stopped the "debate" after he started rambling.

But once in the end ive seen it happen that islam comes up spontaniously and i explain it to them and have a discussion, occasionayl i get a chance to tell some of my friends of islam, when i see them understand i feel my imaan increase.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Why on earth do you care about what these people have to say?!

In real life, most are probably fat, low lifes with no friends or a social life, who live in a basement, occasionally come out like once a day to go to the bathroom, and spend hours trolling around youtube just to get attendtion, because they have been disowned by their parents or something, and the internet gives them a voice.

Just don't read or argue with these people, I seldom do.

here's an example:
007LFD_Kevin_Smith_001.jpg

that's warlock (the hacker) from Die hard 4, he just looks good for the camera...

wasalam alikom

Wannabemuslim

LoL, interesting picture, but yes thats why i never argue with people like that. I never argue. Ever. Not even debate no one can ever win

Kakorot

I often get hate comments on my account but I only leave them if I know how to respond to them, and if I don't then I delete them.

Anyway, to disable the comments go on one of your videos, then on the top left hand side you'll see 'Edit Video Detail' click on it, then click on 'settings' and click 'don't allow comments'.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
I don't know. Commenting on YouTube led me to correspond with a brother through YouTube messaging, and he gave me some good information that led to my accepting Islam.

So it's not all bad.

A-believer-25

Why on earth do you care about what these people have to say?!

In real life, most are probably fat, low lifes with no friends or a social life, who live in a basement, occasionally come out like once a day to go to the bathroom, and spend hours trolling around youtube just to get attendtion, because they have been disowned by their parents or something, and the internet gives them a voice.

Just don't read or argue with these people, I seldom do.

here's an example:
007LFD_Kevin_Smith_001.jpg

that's warlock (the hacker) from Die hard 4, he just looks good for the camera...

wasalam alikom

I honestly try not to pay attention to those people anymore. I realized they are mostly trolling. I also imagine them to look like the guy from that pic! hahaha