Article Hatred is the razor, that shaves away the deen!

Mohammad Rafoqie

1591596004.jpg
Hatred is the razor, that shaves away the deen!:saws:

By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "By the One in Whose Hand my soul is, you will not enter Paradise until you submit to Islam. And, you will not submit to Islam until you love one another. Extend the greeting to one another and you will love one another. Beware of hatred, for it is the razor. I do not tell you that it shaves the hair, but it shaves away the deen."

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ بْنُ أَبِي أُوَيْسٍ قَالَ‏:‏ حَدَّثَنِي أَخِي، عَنْ سُلَيْمَانَ بْنِ بِلاَلٍ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ بْنِ أَبِي أُسَيْدٍ، عَنْ جَدِّهِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ‏:‏ وَالَّذِي نَفْسِي بِيَدِهِ، لاَ تَدْخُلُوا الْجَنَّةَ حَتَّى تُسْلِمُوا، وَلاَ تُسْلِمُوا حَتَّى تَحَابُّوا، وَأَفْشُوا السَّلاَمَ تَحَابُّوا، وَإِيَّاكُمْ وَالْبُغْضَةَ، فَإِنَّهَا هِيَ الْحَالِقَةُ، لاَ أَقُولُ لَكُمْ‏:‏ تَحْلِقُ الشَّعْرَ، وَلَكِنْ تَحْلِقُ الدِّينَ‏.‏

(الألباني حسن لغيره)

Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "By the One in Whose Hand my soul is, you will not enter Paradise until you submit to Islam. And, you will not submit to Islam until you love one another. Extend the greeting to one another and you will love one another. Beware of hatred, for it is the razor. I do not tell you that it shaves the hair, but it shaves away the deen."

This hadith reveals three things, first is that nobody can enter Paradise until he/she accepts Islam, because no other religion except Islam will be accepted in the Day of Resurrection.

Second is that, despite acceptance Islam, it is necessary that there should be love, affection and sympathy among the Muslims also.

And, to achieve this purpose, greeting should be extended among themselves.

And the third is most important, it means that

abhorrence, loathing, or abomination etc. should not be among the faithful believer and heart should be clean from malice, ill feeling bitterness and arrogance from others.

The holy Prophet PBUH said,”

Anyone has an atom's weight of arrogance in his heart will not enter Paradise." A man said:" What if one likes his clothes and shoes to look good?" He said: "Verily, Allah is beautiful and He loves beauty. Arrogance is to reject the truth and look down on people."

Sahih/Authentic. - [Muslim]

So, in order to entering Paradise, every faithful believer should arrange to act upon this hadith, amin.