Have you ever dreamt of our prophet (sws)?

shiriko

Salam alikoum,

I'd want to know if one of you have had the hounour to dream of our prophet Mohemmed (sws) seeing his face clearely.

Barrakallahou fikoum;

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
I'v dreamed of our Prophet(SWS)but couldn't see his(SWS)face,just saw him(SWS)standing beside me

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

I had a dream of the prophet (pbuh)...the dream is sort of detailed...so i won't bore you very much with the details...

but i did see his blessed face but not very very clearly...

i remember from the dream (i had it about a year ago) there was immense light shining from his face and from what i could distinguish from his facial features (he was laying down as if he was in a comfortable sleep..and i was standing and looking down at him)...the peacefulness..his features carried was of mesmerizing beauty ..subhanallah!...it's kind of difficult to put it in words..you know what i mean?

:wasalam:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Of course I'm sure...

the Prophet (pbuh) said that if one is to dream of me...that means they have truly seen me...because the devil cannot take my form.

and the way the dream was (it has the requirements which would make it a "ru'ya" (vision) not just a random dream)..makes me more sure...cuz i even had it interpreted for me.

:wasalam:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member

Are you sure, the person in your dream is prophet Muhammed :saw:? !!!

salam brother ,yes I'm sure
I didn't describe the whole dream ,but I guess I have to ,to make it clear for some people.
I was reading the Quran and then looked at the Prophet(PBUH)and asked:"please Prophet Muhammad(PBUH)what does this mean" and I was pointing at the Quran.... He(PBUH)was wearing white and He(PBUH) had a black curly hair,but His(PBUH)face was blury I could not see it,
plus to all that the dream was scary as I saw everything destroyed ,I saw fire ,and strange animals,that I never seen in this life,but I was with Prophet(PBUH)sitting and reading Quran,and I was feeling calm and save...
I will never forget this dream ...
wasalam

bdot

As salam,

I was wondering if Allah (swt) tests us through our dreams. Because I have had some dreams where I would be in the middle of it and then feel my self leave as if I was yanked out of it. I'd awake conscious of where I was, as if my mind was gone and simply flew back into me.

Once I dreamt that I met an african man (i also am african, somali, so i don't think the dream was racial). We were both in what i think was a masjid and he kept saying to me "I am Mohammed". I tried to ask him questions but he just repeated the phrases. Finally, I remembered the descriptions of the prophet and how he was Arab, had a beard, and was overall different from this man. Then I told him I don't think he is the prophet, and I was yanked from my dream. A day or two ago, I dreamt of people trying to make me eat haram food (i think pig) and i told them i couldn't because i'm muslim. Then i was yanked from my dream as if i was not asleep but somewhere else. I've had s dream where i met the prophet as a boy in a bizarre as he was travelling with his uncle's caravan selling wares (I don't know if this really happened) and I told him of all the great things he'd do. I even had dreams of judgment, waking up to see the sky crimson red and of falling into the Earth as it opened, desperately trying to claw my way up the cliff before the earth sealed up again.

I've had so many dreams i can't describe that have only made sense to me now that i have followed islam, and many i don't even know what they mean yet though i try to guess. I don't think a lot of them have too much meaning, maybe just me with Islam on my mind. I tell you guys this even though its kind of private just in case they are good dreams which then would be better to tell, or bad dreams that require me to change myself to be a better muslim. Allah (swt) knows best.

Lovely

I never had a dream abt the Prophet PBUH, but i once dreamt abt the Angel Jabreel AS, and few times abt Yaum Al- Qiyamah

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!

Unfortunatly No!! Insha Allah if Allah wants me 2 I will. I always wanted 2 dream of our beloved prophet.

Congratulations to those who had the honor to dream of him.

shiriko

Yes gongratulation to people who dreamt about our prophet (sws), I hope I will too. Thank you every body for your testimonies.

Salam

Dogu_kizi

assalam aleykum,I`ve dreamed about prophet saws,but i didn`t see his face,I felt that he was behind me telling a story about his son`s death,but when I woke up I just couldn`t remember all the details.
And I also saw Azrail (a.s.) in my dream,he was full of bright and beautiful light,I can`t explain and was directly coming to me,but suddenly he stopped in about 5-6 steps from me and i woke up