Votes: 5 15.2%
  • nooooooooo not at all :D

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • yes unfortunately :(

Votes: 24 72.7%

• Total voters

A gift

:salam2:

this for fun :D have you ever failed in any exam all your life even if its a drive exam .

what subject did you fail in ? what did you do after knowing that you failed ?

Be honest :D

A gift

alhamdulillah i have never ever failed in any exam not even once . yay ! i am sooooooooo proud of myself :D

A gift

thats just perfect . but why the others just vote :( . i need you to share us your story

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

I have had failures but i see them as turns in a track its something you go around and learn more about yourself..

I am still waiting for my sucess.....In Jannah insha Allah :hearts:

Mashallah sis May Allah always keep you sucessful sister :hijabi:

:wasalam:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Thought I should vote before my Biochemistry exam :D My voting option could change after that, for now its the first option lol.

Havent taken a driving test yet, but I could well fail that.

abdie

yea i did on many quizzes and on some tests and i think one or two exams can't lie i think i just filed one today lol j/k hopefully not make dua for me and dose c count as a filling grade lol

q8penpals

Assalam aliekum

Alhumdillulah, God saw fit to bless me with high ability to learn. My lowest grade on a test/exam was a C. High school, college, grad school, drivers test - passed them all. I think the only test I fail is vision test! LOL!

fada_all

salam alikom

in fact ,yes sister i do ,in my final year of my university studies because i was working while studying through the fourth years ..,but its me who choose to repeat the final year when i found out that i would succeed with only a normal mark , i decided only to sign the paper exam and went out to repeat the whole year but alhamdoliallah i succeed the next year wallahi with an excilent mark with gave me the first level...alhmadoliallah.....

all praise go the allah the almighty

ur sis khadija

A gift

i think when we fail we see our goals more clearly than before and it become easier for us to achieve it faster and safer :SMILY346: but only for the second time coz we arent supposed to take to failure :) and i am sure you all did :)

fada_all

we arent supposed to take to failure and i am sure you all did

no sister sometimes we need to do so by our selves like my case i have already mentioned before , specially if we see our best in failure rather than in passing with only ,passable not excilent or tres bien in frensh..............

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

No,I did not not fall in any exam Alahmdulillah,:)

I am excelent student,Alahdmulillah to Allah on everything.:)

Jazzak Allah khair sister for sharing this cute thread Mashallah.

:wasalam:

A gift

no sister sometimes we need to do so by our selves like my case i have already mentioned before , specially if we see our best in failure rather than in passing with only ,passable not excilent or tres bien in frensh..............

no dear you got me wrong i meant you all did the right thing . which is not to come back or looking back at the moments of failure :)