Having a baby

:salam2:guys wanted to give you the news. That i am having another baby inshaallah in dec this year . But the scary part is that my other baby is not even a yr old . I am experiencing bad nausea and it is so tough cause my other baby wakes up every hour at night . Pray for me that she starts sleeping at night. Will keep you posted. Children are such beautiful blessing of Allah. May we all have healthy and good muslim kids.

Aisha. joyo

~ALLAH 0 AKBAR~
:salam2:guys wanted to give you the news. That i am having another baby inshaallah in dec this year . But the scary part is that my other baby is not even a yr old . I am experiencing bad nausea and it is so tough cause my other baby wakes up every hour at night . Pray for me that she starts sleeping at night. Will keep you posted. Children are such beautiful blessing of Allah. May we all have healthy and good muslim kids.

may allah (SWT) guide your child ameen and congratulation sis iam so happy for you sis. And Ameen.:tti_sister:

salama alykum

Um Abdur Rahman

Sclava lui Allaah
As'salamu aaliekom sis
May Allah bless you and your family
Indeed children are a blessing from Allah.
Pray my dear sis tht Allah to give u a good child and remember always...Allah dont give us more than we can hold.

may Allah Bless you:ma: Tabaark Allah

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Walaykumsalaam respected sister,

Wonderful news !.. SubhanAllah W'al Alhamdulillah. I am so happy to hear this, dear sister. :)

May Allah subhaanahu waa ta'ala make it easy for our dear sister. Ameen

May Allah subhaanahu waa ta'ala protect & guide your lovely children and make them among the Saliheen. Ameen ya rabb.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Mashallah, that is so beautiful news.:hijabi: May Allah bless your two babys dear sister,and make them real gift of Allah to you.

:wasalam:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~
:bismillah:

:subhanallah: Alhamdulillah!Congratulation on becoming a new mother again!

:tti_sister:May Allah swt protect you and help u~Amin!

Don't worry too much sister just consentrate on ur condition~Take care of your health.

Thank you,
Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

Attachments

• congrat.gif
    congrat.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 52
  • baby~.gif
    baby~.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 120
  • baby.gif
    baby.gif
    65 KB · Views: 47
  • ~baby.gif
    ~baby.gif
    48.3 KB · Views: 120

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Walaykumu salaam
MashaAllah that's greaaat! :hearts:
May Allah make it easy for you, and protect your kids and save them from all evil. Ameen

4mMadara2Amina

As salam alykom ukhti :)

My Dua's are with you dear :hearts:

So beauty news. InshALLLAH all will go well. May ALLAH help you and make things easy for you. Amen.:hearts:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
I had my last two close together and it was hard, but Allah will get you through it, like He did for me ukhti.

Mabrook on your upcoming blessing!:hearts:

:salam2: Thank you all for the beautiful wishes. I was remembering one sister on TTI who recently was praying for a child. Sister i pray that Allah bless you with kids as he has blessed me. May they bring coolness to our eyes.

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah

:hearts:May Allah make them as-saliheen. I read this beautiful book, it helped me a lot. I think it will for you too. InshaAllah. The name of the book; Heaven Under Your Feet
Preagnancy for Muslim Women. By Umm Hasan bint Salim.

He creates what He wills. He gives to whom He wills females, and He gives to whom He wills males. Or He couples them as males and females, and He renders whom He wills childless. Indeed, He is knowing and Capable. (surah Ash-shura 42: 49-50)

"O my Lord! Grant me from You a good offspring. You are indeed the All-Hearer of invocation." (3:38)

"My Lord! grant me (offspring) from the righteous."(37:100)

Rabbi hablee mil-ladunka dhurriyatan tayyibatan innaka samee'ud du'a (3:38)
Rabbi hablee min-as saliheen. (37:100)