Having log-in issues!

WannabeHijabi

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
:salam2:

I'm having huge issues logging onto the site. I can log onto the site with few problems on my iPad (which I'm using now) but I can't log onto the site using my netbook. I type in my details, get the 'thank you for logging in' screen and then it directs me to the forums without showing I'm logged in.

I've tried three different browsers and still it doesn't work. Any solutions? Thank you in advance for help!

John Smith

I'm having huge issues logging onto the site. I can log onto the site with few problems on my iPad (which I'm using now) but I can't log onto the site using my netbook. I type in my details, get the 'thank you for logging in' screen and then it directs me to the forums without showing I'm logged in.

I've tried three different browsers and still it doesn't work. Any solutions? Thank you in advance for help!

I get the same problems too,but I'm good with the IPad which to date has not I've
N me problems.

Maybe you should also tick he 'remember me' box?

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

Me too. Actually, it doesn't show me as logged in, but my posts are still coming up and I can still get into the sister's section. It just *appears* we can't log in, but we're logged in. Don't know if that made sense.

elqouds2020

السلام عليكم اخواتي استعينا بالله و ان شاء الله كل شيء يكون على ما يرام وفقكم الله الى كل الخير و السعادة في الدنيا و الاخرة امين.....Hello sisters Astaana, God and God willing, everything will be fine and May God help you to all the good and happiness in this life and the afterlife Amin