• Yes

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

IslamicEmirate

:bismillah:
"He Has a Big Mouth"

A wonderful story which made the Prophet pbuh laugh, is the report given by Imam Ahmad from Umm. Salamah. Abu Bakr went to do business in Basra, and with him were Nu'ayman and Suwaybit ibn Harmalah, both of whom had been present at Badr. Suwaybit was in charge of food on the journey, and Nu'ayman said to him, "Feed me!" Suwaybit said, "Not until Abu Bakr (radhiallahu `anhu) comes." Nu'ayman was a fun-loving man with a sense of humour, so he went to some people who had brought livestock with them, and said, "Will you buy a sturdy Arab slave from me?" They said, "Yes." He said, "He has a big mouth, and he may tell you that he is a free man. If that means that you do not want to take him, then forget the matter, and do not cause trouble for me with him".

They said, "No problem, we will buy him." So they bought him for ten young she-camels. Nu'ayman brought the animals back, and told the people: "There he is!" Suwaybit said: "I am a free man!" They said, "He has already told us all about you," and put a rope around his neck and led him away. Then Abu Bakr came, and was told what had happened. He and his companions went and returned the animals and took Suwaybit back. They told the Prophet pbuh what had happened, and he and his Sahaba would laugh about the story for a year afterwards.
:subhanallah:

Gladly brought to you by the Islamic Emirate:arabi1:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

mashallah that was funny i wish i could see the prophets laugh :hearts: jaza kallahu khairan for that i needed it lol:ma:

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Mashallah, Mashallah very nice sharing.

Wallahi it has brought smile on my face especialy becouse our beloved Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s. laughed on this.

May Allah bless our beloved Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s his familly and his companions. Ameen

May Allah bless all Muslims. Ameen

Thank you very much for sharing and may Allah reword you, becouse smile is a charity.:)

Salam

nizar83

mashallah

its even a funnier story when you try to imagine what happened there..imagining our beloved prophet mohammed salalahu wa3alayhi weselem laughing..

i wish more of the muslim men and especially fathers would be more funny towards their fam and children...

selemu aleikum

fada_all

salam alikom

very nice story the prophet mohamed pbuh laugh about the story what about us..

jazakallah khairan

ur sis

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatu,

Although I have read this story before, I enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed it the first time round. Jazaka Khair for sharing. May Allah reward you Insha Allah.

Wasalaam :)

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum :D nice story indeed to hear the prohpet p.b.u.h laugh wouldve been something! Jazakallah khair and thnx agin for sharing
Walaikumasalam

munawarah

I have a big fat smile on my face...
its nice to know i am smiling at the same thing the prophet (s.a.w) smiled about.
:)
Jazakallah khair for sharing

BinKhadija

An Akhu
:jazaak:

It made me go: :D! And, subhan Allah, some say Muslims don't have any sense of humour. Lol.

(Salahu alaihi wa sallam)

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Lolz ! funny!!!!!! but- did they get him back????????:lol:
Yep.
"Then Abu Bakr came, and was told what had happened. He and his companions went and returned the animals and took Suwaybit back."

I think part of his (radhiallahu `anhu) plan was to eat before Hadhrat Abu Bakr (radhiallahu `anhu) arrived since he was too hungry to wait for him ((radhiallahu `anhu))! Lol. Subhan Allah.