Hear Ye Hear Ye

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2: :D

I got big news to share :D
I got accepted into MED SCHOOL !!! ALHUMDULILAH, and its all thx to Allah (swt) SubhanAllah

im really really happy :) i really am Alhumdulilah, i feel proud of myself too cuz i worked hard for this and ALhumdulilah it feels good :)

JazakAllah khair like i mean it from my heart Thank u so much to every single member on this forum all my brothers and sisters who prayed for me, for my success , it means alot to me.

May Allah (swt) help me through the years to come to complete my goal and Inshallah be a good muslim - ameen

Thank U so much :)

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:ALLAHU AKBAR!!! :jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:

This is GREAT news!!! Congrats brother!!! MashaAllah!!!!!

I'm so happy for you!!!

:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Mashallah brother congrats.

Just wants to point out inshallah, u said 'serve your communtiy and GIVE SHIFA' to people.. This is done through Allah alone swt. U help in te process but Allah grants the shifa' .

Congrats

Salam

hassana elkoussi

I got accepted into MED SCHOOL !!! ALHUMDULILAH, and its all thx to Allah (swt) SubhanAllah

im really really happy :) i really am Alhumdulilah, i feel proud of myself too cuz i worked hard for this and ALhumdulilah it feels good :)

JazakAllah khair like i mean it from my heart Thank u so much to every single member on this forum all my brothers and sisters who prayed for me, for my success , it means alot to me.

May Allah (swt) help me through the years to come to complete my goal and Inshallah serve my community and give shifa to all the people, and be a good muslim leader - ameen

Salam alaikum brother,

:ma::ma: I knew it from the title of ur thread , mashaAllah I told u you'd be giving us the good news soon and here you are. News of one's success usually fills my heart with happiness, mashaAllah.:laughing-dancing: May Allah make everything easy for you and help u achieve your goals in the future in the way that pleases Him SWT.

:tti_sister:Ameen​
Salam:biggrin: :SMILY33:

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam

May Allah (swt) help me through the years to come to complete my goal and Inshallah serve my community and give shifa to all the people, and be a good muslim leader - ameen

Asalamalikum

mashAllah subanAllah:)..............i m veryyyyyyyy happy to hear that news u can't imagine:) that how happy am i?:)

MAY ALLAH ALWAYS KEEP U HAPPY N SMILE ON UR FACE AMEEN!!!!:)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Asalamalikum

mashAllah subanAllah:)..............i m veryyyyyyyy happy to hear that news u can't imagine:) that how happy am i?:)

MAY ALLAH ALWAYS KEEP U HAPPY N SMILE ON UR FACE AMEEN!!!!:)

JazakAllah khair :)

ameen to ur dua,

I wish the same for u :) may Allah (swt) always keep you very happy and ur life filled with blessing of Allah (swt) - ameen

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Mashallah brother congrats.

Just wants to point out inshallah, u said 'serve your communtiy and GIVE SHIFA' to people.. This is done through Allah alone swt. U help in te process but Allah grants the shifa' .

Congrats

Salam

JazakAllah khair ukhti, u said it right, i changed it :)

thank u for correcting me and ur duas :) jazakAllah

Salam alaikum brother,

:ma::ma: I knew it from the title of ur thread , mashaAllah I told u you'd be giving us the good news soon and here you are. News of one's success usually fills my heart with happiness, mashaAllah.:laughing-dancing: May Allah make everything easy for you and help u achieve your goals in the future in the way that pleases Him SWT.

:tti_sister:Ameen​
Salam:biggrin: :SMILY33:

:D walaikum salam :)

JazakALlah khair sis for ur duas, and yes u were right it were good news and seriously when the admission advisor was reading the result my heart beat feltlike it stopped :lol: i cudn't even breathe was so nervous and Mashallah was so happy when she said congratulation :) i was very happy.

ameen to ur dua and please keep me in ur duas -
May Allah (swt) bless u with every success and happiness in life too - ameen

congratulations! alhamdulillah :)

u will study hard brother.

Inshallah taala i wil JazakAllah khair :)

rightpath_357

OMA!!!!!! CONGRATS BRO!!!!!! Don't forget to thank Allah.:D
Working hard brings great success!:D:shake:
Alhamdulilah- keep working hard!!!!!
Just because you got it doesn't mean you can sleep through!:lol:
I'm sure you won't- becuase just in case you do, I'm going to come straight to your desk and dump a bucket of snow on your head!:lol:
Lots of snow here-lol.:muslim_child:
:ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma:
:tti_sister:

ansari

STRANGER...
:wasalam: akhi :D :D :D :D

ALLAH accepted our DUA :)

ALHUMDULILLAH :) .. im sooooo HAPPPYYYY FOR YOU MYYYY AKHI :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

now study hard akhi :p ..you must concentrate on your studies n forget about biwi :p:p :lol:... just kidding lol... who knws maybe you find pious muslimah there ;) ..:SMILY288:

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
walaikumasalam mate, alhumdulilah!
nice one :)
now all you need is that special someone and you good to go ;)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:wasalam: akhi :D :D :D :D

ALLAH accepted our DUA :)

ALHUMDULILLAH :) .. im sooooo HAPPPYYYY FOR YOU MYYYY AKHI :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:salam2: akhi :)

yaar JazakAllah khair for ur duas May Allah (swt) bless u - ameen

Akhi :) i was always concentrating on my studies :)
dekh kar bola kar bhai :)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
OMA!!!!!! CONGRATS BRO!!!!!! Don't forget to thank Allah.:D
Working hard brings great success!:D:shake:
Alhamdulilah- keep working hard!!!!!
Just because you got it doesn't mean you can sleep through!:lol:
I'm sure you won't- becuase just in case you do, I'm going to come straight to your desk and dump a bucket of snow on your head!:lol:
Lots of snow here-lol.:muslim_child:
:ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma:
:tti_sister:

:salam2:
JazakAllah khair for the reminder sis and ur duas :) keep making everyone smile eh ;)

lol :) i can never sleep through lol :p sleepng is not on my mind at all too excited :) lol
:p geez bucket of snow lol :p no dont lol too much snow in canada already

:wasalam:

:SMILY288: :laughing-dancing: :jumpclap:

Alhamdulillah...Mashallah

:SMILY45: :holaaa: :SMILY209:
congrats

:SMILY126: :SMILY105:

bhai bhai ! bhai! :D
thank u so much :D for ur lovely congrats :)

JazakALlah khai so much for everything :)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
walaikumasalam mate, alhumdulilah!
nice one :)
now all you need is that special someone and you good to go ;)

:salam2: matey :D lol
JazakAllah khair :) its good to see u here ur hard to find these days :) hehe

:p so ur taking ansari's side too lol :D