Hebrew simularities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fabs

A question for the erudite among you, do any of you know if Hebrew is in anyway similar to the Arabic language?

mamoun

in the name of Allah

Salam brother/sister
Hebrew and Arabic have many semelarities.
another information if you are interested, Hebrew Language is older than Arabic.

you can check some interesting things about both languages in this website:
www.languageguide.org

salam

IbnAlAawam

another information if you are interested, Hebrew Language is older than Arabic.

Salam alaykoum,

If Ismaeel is the ancestor of the Arabs and Isaac the Ancestor of the original Hebrew, then how could Hebrew be older than Arabic?
I would have thought that Hebrew, Arabic and Aramean have grown apart with time.

Haji2005

I am not sure what the language of prophet Ibrahim was?
Since Ishmael was older than Isaac and their mothers are different, they could possibly have spoken different different languages. :SMILY71:

Notice Ishmael lived in Arabia :arabi1: :SMILY34: while Isaac lived in Canaan (i.e. Palestine).

lama

uhh i was listening to a translated documentary from hebrew to arabic,but the narration was quite fast,so i noticed that they had a lot of commun letters such as "kha" and yes because they are coming from the same root they are in some way understandble and notice that they write from the right to the left just like arabic

Status
Not open for further replies.