hello,all. I m jessy from china.

desertfish

hello,all. I m jessy from china. I am in shenzhen now. have you ever heard of Shenzhen? it is a beautiful and modern city.If one day you come to china,i can be ur guide :) of course i can not promise that i will be a good guide coz china is very large and there are so many places i never visit

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Welcome to the forum sister. Of course as Malaysian I know where Shenzen is...and because I love halal chinese food. Perhaps you can share some recipe with me, halal one. I would like to invite you to learn about Islam here, no obligation, just ask us anything you need to know.

desertfish

Welcome to the forum sister. Of course as Malaysian I know where Shenzen is...and because I love halal chinese food. Perhaps you can share some recipe with me, halal one. I would like to invite you to learn about Islam here, no obligation, just ask us anything you need to know.

thanks for your kindess,r u a islam ?

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Hi Jessy,
welcome to tti (turntoislam), I hope you can enjoy your stay here with us, and ask us any questions that you're wondering about:)

salam

from Manal:)

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
hello,all. I m jessy from china. I am in shenzhen now. have you ever heard of Shenzhen? it is a beautiful and modern city.If one day you come to china,i can be ur guide :) of course i can not promise that i will be a good guide coz china is very large and there are so many places i never visit

nice to meet u here
more over so sweet of u
may allah bless u

revert2007

Love Fishing

NI HOW MA :SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259: