Hello all

uddim004

All:

I know this is a rather old thread, but...

The brothers and sisters from the local Ummah have witnessed my Shahada. I am now a muslim!

Thank Each of you for your posts, and many Salaams to the global Ummah!

welcome to the ummah. may the peace and blessing of allah be upon you and your family.

D.Ahmed

Believer
All:

The brothers and sisters from the local Ummah have witnessed my Shahada. I am now a muslim!

:salam2:

Allahu Akbar!

I was just following this thread that was started a while back and now you have gone on your journey and taken Shahadah SubhanAllah it always amazes me how Allah swt guides whom he wills and I always see a increase on the number of people embracing Islam to the run up to Ramadan anyone else notice that too?....

Mabrook Brother Zarif May Allah swt increase your faith and and knowledge in Islam.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Allahu-Akbar ! ... Allahu-Akbar ! ... Allahu-Akbar !

Welcome to Islam !

Brother, you made my day and brought smile on my face with this news.

Jazakallah Khairan for sharing this important information.

Just keep in mind that this not the end, this is the begining and you will face several trials. One of the first trials a revert faces is the relationship with his parents and siblings. They may get upset or angry or ridicule you. Sometimes they may even disown the revert. These are all trials and when one stays on the straight path of Allah then he becomes successful and many revert get it all back and more, or get something even better.

May Allah (SWT) help you and continue to guide you and keep you on His straight path, and grant you the highest of Paradise Jannah Al-Firdous in the hereafter. Ameen.

:wasalam:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam wa'Rahmatullaah Brother,

Allaahu Akbar and Alhamdu'lillaah.

I am really pleased that you are now Muslim and our brother in faith.

Ameen to the supplications. May Allah give you strength and guidance (of which we all need constantly). Ameen.

I hope you continue can to post around here because if you have any difficulties then the brothers and sisters will be willing to help.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Wa alaykumassalaam brother,MashaAllah!Welcome to Islam.Ameen to your duas.May Allah guide you and all of us and may He help us.May Allah grant you strength.Ameen.

Zarif

I am learning SO much as every day goes by.

It's the little things that matter. Also want to say thank you to Peace2u as well for the kind and informative messages he sent.

Peace to you all!

fakhrul naim

ASSALAMUALAIKUM my dear akhi and ukhti ( brothers and sisters )

Alhmdulillah. welcome to the family brother zarif. ahlan wasahlan..

Isra

aka Tree2008
All:

As salamo alaikome

ALHAMDULILLAH brother Zarif!!! I am so pleased to read that the road you were on brought you home!!!! Welcome back dear brother and I pray your way will be easy from here. Stay close to the brothers at the Islamic Center because they will be your greatest source of information now. They can answer most of your questions and help you to pray and teach you other things you will need to know.

Also please keep us posted on TTI here so that we can follow your progress! I am so happy the only words I can find are Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar! :tti_sister:

Wa salam

Majzoob

Allaho Akbar !!!

Congratulations brother. Surely Allah has guided you towards HIS light. Welcome to the truth !!! May Allah help you to learn and remain steadfast. Soon we are going to have the month of ramadan....Subhan Allah what a blessed way to start your journey of "Peace and Submission". Please remember us all in your duas.

Wa alaikum salam