Hello everyone

Laure

I just woke up todai,
I gonna convert to islam i wasnt ready in my head coz i was thinking that i will not be a good muslim coz of my past. Todaii is a new day for me
Its time to accept Allah in my life and become a better person even if my family and friend think that i cant change i tried to change many times but without faith. I know i can do it and i will.
Many people will not accept my decision but thats fine with me.
I hope one day they will turn to islam, see that the only religion, the answer.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Mashallah, Allahu Akbaar.

Welcome back to Islaam dear sister, because you have been guided to the only pure and truth deen and way of life, and that is our beautiful deen Islaam.

I feel very happy to congratulate you for your decision my sister and thank to Allah that He has guided you to the right path.

Alhamdulilah that Allah has also chosed for you dear sister that you become a Muslimah litlle before Ramadhan.:hijabi: All Praise be to our Rabb for everything.

May Allah bless you and keep you with His Protection always.Ameen ya Rabby

:wasalam:

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Assalam alaykum,
Allah Hu Akbar!
May Allah bless you in that.Ameen.The beauty of Islam is when you become a muslim,all your past sins are forgiven,washed away and you are sinless like a new born baby.So ,it does'nt matter what your past sins were.You return to being as pure and sinless as a baby,once you become a muslim.
It does'nt matter what people say about your decision,because it's between you and Allah.
May Allah help you and strengthen you.Ameen.

Wa alaykumassalaam.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu. . .

Masha'Allah sister! that's real good news. May Allah ease your journey to and within Islam.

Welcome to Islam and the forums sister.

Do pray for us Inshaa'Allah.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

Alhamdulillah that you have understood the truth. But recently I have observed many coming to Islam and within months or even days then again leaving it because they cannot accept some aspects of Islam or are unhappy with some (which do not suite them or go in their favor). I would advice that before coming to Islam, you should study very deep and clear all your misconceptions.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu alaikum,

aahh just in time for the blessed month of Ramadan...:D:D:D

may Allah ease your journey to Islam....

Welcome to TTI and to our family. You're part of this amazing family of Muslims now.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Say The Shahadah.

I just woke up todai,
I gonna convert to islam i wasnt ready in my head coz i was thinking that i will not be a good muslim coz of my past. Todaii is a new day for me
Its time to accept Allah in my life and become a better person even if my family and friend think that i cant change i tried to change many times but without faith. I know i can do it and i will.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Assalamu'alaikum!
Greeting!
Hi!
[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]
[url=http://www.familylobby.com] [/URL]

European Scientist converts to Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IspK651RpY
[yt]0IspK651RpY[/yt]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaLufa9CvqY
Christians reverting to ISLAM and scientists prove QUR'AN is word of GOD
[yt]kaLufa9CvqY[/yt]

You are ready!
Do not wait anymore!
The smartest human like the scientists even acknowledge and convert to Islam!

Please come back to Islam.

Thank you,
Take care!
~Wassalam :)

mahaseeb

Asalamualikum...
Mashallah sister .. that's really great to hear.. may alllah bless and give you strength... ameen

Ma salam
Abdul haseeb

MuslimahZx

Ukht Z.J
Assalaamu'alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuhu my dear sister

SubhanAllah. Welcome to Islam!! :D
How blessed are you to be chosen to revert just before the blessed month of Ramadhan, pure and sinless!

I pray Allah (SWT) keeps you in the fold of Islam from here onwards and that He makes your journey easy fro you and grants you with happiness in this life and the next. AMEEN! :D

a_stranger

You are most welcome sister, we are all happy to have you with us , you are a new hope for our humanity , May Allah make things easy for you. :salah:

jaula

Wow laura thats wonderfull news, beleive me u will never regret this coz its the best dicision ever in ur life. Welkam to the real religion

Perseveranze

Subhanallah, sister to 1.7 billion people on the planet :) May Allah(swt) guide you and keep you strong in faith, and make your trials of life easy for you to get past them, Inshallah!

"In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
When Allah's succour and the triumph cometh
And thou seest mankind entering the religion of Allah in troops,
Then hymn the praises of thy Lord, and seek forgiveness of Him. Lo! He is ever ready to show mercy."

[Chapter An-Nasr (Succour) [110:1]

brmm

I just woke up todai,
I gonna convert to islam i wasnt ready in my head coz i was thinking that i will not be a good muslim coz of my past.

Assalam alaikom sister, just wish to let you know some important piece of information, when a man/woman converts to Islam he/she will start from Zero like a new born baby.
If any people have any rights with you, you should pay them off, like money.
The Satan always try to pull the people back to his wrong way, be awar and don't listen to his bad whispers in your heart and do the right things.
Always keep your prayers to protect you in your life.
Inshallah let us hear good news about you.

Allah bless you inshallah.

Men of Allah

Ya Allah,Ya Rahim.
I just woke up todai,

Assalam o alaikum

First of all, I would like to congratulate you on thinking of embracing Islam. Well done!! Mashallah! May God double your rewards.

We, Muslims, will be very happy and overjoyed to see you convert to Islam and will happily accept you as our sister in faith and Islamic community. Remember, all followers of the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) were converts to this awesome religion too. And yes, if you find a good Muslim family I pray they will love you very much. Muslims are obliged to love all their family members. We recognize righteous not by blood or colour of their skin, but by their piety.

Wassalam.

ferdaws-seeker

Allah akbar

assalam alaykoum warahmatu Allah
first of Allah let me congrat you for reverting to islam..... and let me encourage you for that decison , what u did sister is the right thing and you will inch'Allah enjoy ur trip in islam faith.
Also , i want you to know that Allah gorgives all ur sins before islam and even keep ur good deeds before islam, but for sure u have to know that Allah will test you in ur faith so be ready for that cuz Allah said in the begining of surat "al-ankabut" the spider:
" Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars."
May Allah guide you , protect you and keep you in his straigh path , ameen
plz sister make dua for me ask Allah for me the same .
assalam alaykoum