Hello Everyone :)

Salam everyone!
I just wanted to update everyone... I am officially reverting to Islam tomorrow morning, and will be saying my Shahada at my local Masjid. I also talked it over with the Imam there, and we both decided after much deliberation that it would be best for me to change my name. Julie is of strong Catholic origin, so I have decided to change my name to Shafiqah. I am extremely excited for this next stage of my life, and wanted to thank everyone on here for all their support :)
-Shafiqah

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Salam everyone!
I just wanted to update everyone... I am officially reverting to Islam tomorrow morning, and will be saying my Shahada at my local Masjid. I also talked it over with the Imam there, and we both decided after much deliberation that it would be best for me to change my name. Julie is of strong Catholic origin, so I have decided to change my name to Shafiqah. I am extremely excited for this next stage of my life, and wanted to thank everyone on here for all their support :)
-Shafiqah

Wa alaykum salam Shafiqah, that is great news. Please keep us informed how it goes in sha Allah! may Allah make things easier for you and bless you! amin

Ameer

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Wa alaykum salam Shafiqah, that is great news. Please keep us informed how it goes in sha Allah! may Allah make things easier for you and bless you! amin

Ameer

masha'allah

Amin!
to your excellent du'a brother.

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Salam everyone!
-Shafiqah

Video attach~Saying the shahada
Assalamu'alaikum
to all brothers and sisters
in islam
masha'allah
alhamdulillah

Congratulations !!!
we are so extremely delightful to hear this super great news.
welcome back to islam
stay with us PLEASE
we love to have you here~Alhamdulillah!

All the best
~Wassalam :)

Last edited:

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0
May Allah (SWT) give you a deep understanding of the religion and give you success in this life and the next life. Ameen :D.

Just wanted to let everyone know, I said my Shahada this morning. It feels so good to be able to call myself Muslim :)
Thanks again to everyone for their support with everything.
-Shafiqah

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
778805bdc9b652042c603fa524f53bf7_1024.jpg

Assalamu'alaikum !
Welcome back to islam sister,

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide you~Amin!
Congratulations!
~Wassalam :)

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
wa alaikum asalaam

Welcome new Sister. Mabrouk - congratulations. Congratulations on you Shahada.

Allahu akbar!

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Hello Julie, how we came to Islam is very similar. I also got my first taste of Islam from going to England! I've been the only Muslim in a Pentecostal family since 2009, please dont hesitate to private message me :)