Hello from Ruth in England

germanicus

hi ruth i,m james from scotland ,i have only been here less than a week and already i am inspired by this site and its members they are a great bunch and inshallah you will stay here and follow what i believe now to be the true path to salvation ,welcome

AyeshaL

Hi Ruth :)
I don't know where abouts you are but I'm based in London. I've been a Muslim for almost a year now and would love to help you if you have any questions. When I was first looking into Islam I think I would have really liked a few more people to talk to about it so if if you want to pm me or meet up for a coffee if you're in London, more than happy :)
Ayesha

zul_darus

Hi

My name is Ruth parkinson and I am 25. I live in England. I am currently christian but want to lean about Islam. Are there any Sisters here who live in England? I would like to be muslim but I can't because I live at home. I really enjoy watching the videos.

Anyway thats all for now.

Ruth

Hi Ruth,
Welcome to new world ~ Islam for you...this is what we call 'al-hidayah'
from Allah The Merciful, for you...congratulations from me in far east...
Hope you'll enjoy here..

nice~

Toya23

Welcome

Salam Ruth,
I dont live in England but I wanted to welcome you to the site. I am a new convert to Islam(took my Shahadah last Sunday). It is a beautiful community. I pray that Allah gives you guidance and shows you to the truth. If you need any help there are so many wonderful people on this site.
Enjoy

angel islam

hi in (tti).
peace be up on u.
i hope you stay in this site.
and know about islam mor and mor
u will be happy to learn about islam

Hilal Said

:wasalam

welcome to TTI. I am very happy to know about your interest in Islam.

Insha Allah you will be our sister in Islam,

hana*

hello ruth and welcome,

im from scotland and hope to help answer youre questions in any way i can. you will find many of the answers you are looking for in life in the quran. a welcome also to james above. i am so amazed when i read of all those entering/interested in islam. subhanAllah.

hana

salek

salam sister, may god allmighty show you the right and the true path that will lead you to the eternal peace and happiness.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2: Assalam-o-alikum,
Welcome to TTI sister Ruth !!!
May Allah help you find what you are searching for. Ameen !
If you have any question then feel free to ask. We will try to answer to the best of our abilities.
:wasalam: Wassalam.

zaynah88

:salam2:

Salaam sis!

Not sure what part of UK ur in but I stay in North london and i'm open to talk!:blackhijab:

IbnAhmad

welcome to TTI

hope you benefit Ruth and enjoy your stay :) :)
may allah swt guide you to right path...amiin

Take Care :D

UmU_Tanzil

Hi Ruth

I am from UK, East Midland. If you have any question or you wanna chat,,, feel free.

Welcome to our online Big Community.