Hello! how are my brothers and sisters doing today?

Zayna85908

Salam alaykum I'm just wondering how everyone is today? Maybe let us know what you like most about turn to islam website?

Well me? I am fine. Feeling a little sick lately inshallah will be a little baby there! :hearts: About turn to islam website I love it!!!!
I like the fact that you can make new friends and get advice and opinions you need.

What about you?

:wasalam:

Storm

SiStEr
Im fine, alhamdulillah. I was working today, so Im going to have a nice, relaxed evening inshallah :D

What I like about TTI is that you get to learn so much about so many different things plus you get to make new friends :D

tarannumsamir

walekum as salaam sister.
tti is a medium through which we get to learn as well as share whatever bit of knowledge that we have.
and i like to share my knowledge as well.i find it helpful in learning views of different people on various topics of islam.
may allah swt increase all of us in knowledge,and bless us with being proper practicing muslims,ameen.

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
:salam2:
I am fine alhamdulillah , thanks for asking sister , I like in TTI that people here are polite and we all can learn about our sweet religion

nori suja'i

wa alaikum salam,
i'm comfortable everytime with tti, whenever i'm alone at home thru' tti u sisters & brothers become my company.
thank u to all of u. alhamdulillah.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
jazak Allahu khayra

wa alaykuma salam warah matu lahi wabarakatuh,

masha Allah, today Alhamdulilah i`m fine. i`m going to the masjid for lectures tonight insha Allah. what do i think of tti??? well i love it coz i always learn something new!!! alahamdulilah. jazak Allahu khayra for asking sister, may Allah increase ur knowledge and be wit u ameen:tti_sister:

D.Ahmed

Believer
walaikum Salaam Zayna.

I haven't had a good day today, I got another one of those dreaded migraines today ive been getting them alot lately and its like the worse pain its depressing :( But anyways about TTI i like coming here mainly because theres always someone new joining and its always interesting to know story's of reverts and how they came to islam etc.

happy_muslimah

Save Palestine..
Alykum as salaam sister..alhamdulilah im fine,just that school is starting on tuesday after the midterms,so inshallah will be getting our exams results..plz pray for me..i love tti as there is always something new to learn everyday..and also the possibilityof making new friends...

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
:salam2:
Alhamdulillah i am fine, had a super day enjoyed it. Was enjoying the beauty of the nature by river side that Allah(swt) created. People over here from all over the world under one roof subhanallah.. United! Thats what i like about this site
:wasalam: