Hello, I'm new here...

brmm

Hi Jenni .... me again!

And the wudu (I think that's the right word?) before prayers kind of confuses me. Why? Why is it performed? Why are your prayers not accepted if you are not cleaned correctly?

Let us talk about Wudu, or washing.
It is very simple more than what u think.
Time to do it: 2-3 min.
Purpose: To be prepared mentally & physically to face your God.

Thats it!! Job done.

I will take this example: If a woman loves her husband & she is waiting for him coming home, I guess she will clean herself, put on clean clothes maybe wear a perfume also. A loving husband will do the same if he was waiting for his wife. This is so good, isn't ?!
So if we are doing this for "my husband" or "my wife" or "my boss at work", why I do not do it for "My God" ?

brmm

clear mind thinker

, humans were put on earth to worship God.

Mashallah...It is like u r reading from the Holy Quran 51:56 "And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me"

Mashallah= 'That which Allah wills (will come to pass)!

sidramalik100

you are warm welcome in to the forum and i hope you will enjoy your stay so much with this forum and thanks for the joining of this forum

Jen77

you are warm welcome in to the forum and i hope you will enjoy your stay so much with this forum and thanks for the joining of this forum

Thank you so much for welcoming me when you just joined the forum as well! It's nice here, I think you will like it :)

shayma

Hi Jenn77

This is what you need :tti_sister: ...yep get down on your knees and asked the creator of the Heavents and the earth to guide you to the straight path. pour your heart out and tell Him how you really feel. remember the Almighty God has the power to do anything He wishes.

May Allah guide to the straight path and make you among His beloved servants ameen.

brmm

Hi Jennifer

Salam Alaikom :salam2:
I hope everything is fine with you.

so, any good news inshallah ? Any Qs?

BRMM

Jen77

so, any good news inshallah ? Any Qs?

BRMM

Yes Brother BRMM, there is good news. I have decided that Islam is the path I would like to be on. I have taken the proper steps and am trying my hardest to learn the prayers. This is going to be a difficult journey but I believe that it is the correct journey.

I would like to thank you and everyone else for their support thus far. Inshallah it will continue :)

islaminside17

love for ALLAH
assalam-o-alaikum sister welcome to tti:hearts: hope so u will get more information about islam from tti may ALLAH swt guide u ameen:tti_sister:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Yes Brother BRMM, there is good news. I have decided that Islam is the path I would like to be on. I have taken the proper steps and am trying my hardest to learn the prayers. This is going to be a difficult journey but I believe that it is the correct journey.

I would like to thank you and everyone else for their support thus far. Inshallah it will continue :)

:salam2: my dear sister,

All praise and thanks is to Allaah the almighty, the all merciful...! :hearts:

congrats on your revertion!! may Allaah make this journey easy for indeed this journey is worth taking! I hope and pray that insha'Allaah he blesses you with goodness in this world and the hereafter ! ameen

WELCOME TO OUR UMMAH <3 ....*HUG*

penawar0315

Dear Jennifer : Wudu' is one way to cleanse the small dirt before performing religious prayers or reading the Qur'an. This Order came down with mandatory praye. Word of God, "O you who believe, when ye prepare for prayer wash your face, both hands up to the elbows and wipe your heads and wash your feet to the ankle." (Al-Maidah: 6). Rasulullah saw: "Allah will not accept a prayer of impurity until it performs." (H. R. Abu Daud).

brmm

Yes Brother BRMM, there is good news. I have decided that Islam is the path I would like to be on.

Have u said the Shahada with yourself, in front of Allah ?
If u became a Muslim, you will win Moses, Jesus & Mohammed (PBUthem).

This is going to be a difficult journey but I believe that it is the correct journey.

Why you think it will be difficult ?! It is so easy, you will see with time. You will feel very nice and peace in your heart and in your life.

I wish to say something:
Allah Almighty says in the Quran:
Quran 18:29 "And say, "The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve, ..."

Some dis-believers say: The god who let me say bad thing about him does not deserve to be worshiped.
What a bad thing to say!
I say:The god who created us, and give us every good thing in this life, and let us after all His great rewards to worship him or to say bad things about Him, such god deserve to be worshiped 24/7.

If any one of us, wish to meet his manager then he needs to make a time with him, and maybe it will take few days.
If you need to meet the manger of your manger, then it could take a week or more.
If you need to meet the governor of the state, maybe after few months.
If you need to meet the president, then most probably not possible at all.

What about our great God ?!
We meet Him in any time that we want, isn't that very great !
And do you know why ? Because God knows that there is no god but Him, and because this is the attribute of our great God who listen to every one who wish to ask for forgiveness.

It is your right to ask, and our duty to answer you.
If you need to thank someone, pls thanks Allah for opining your eyes to see the truth.
One day, inshallah, you will do this role with new sisters and you will teach them Islam.

They said: the problem that has a solution is not a problem.

Be happy and optimistic for the next period of your life and it will be like what you wish inshallah.

Do not forget to ask us, I or another brother/sister will answer you.

BRMM

Jen77

Have u said the Shahada with yourself, in front of Allah ?

Why you think it will be difficult ?! It is so easy, you will see with time. You will feel very nice and peace in your heart and in your life.

I apologize for the recent silence. Yes, I have said the Shahada with myself and with a good Muslim friend. Allah already new what was in my heart, I didn't :)

I say my path will be difficult because of my current situation. I am much better off than many so I really can't complain!

brmm

Alhamdolillah SISTER Jennifer

:jumpclap: HAPYYY4UUUUU :jumpclap:

Alhamdolillah for this news! You did the most important thing in your life. We are very proud of you and your clear thinking.

Keep your prayers always.

BRMM

auroran

:salam2:

Alhamdulillaah. Allaah azza wa jal has guided you to the straight path. Also you are sinless. I wonder how long you can remain in that state lol.

You have joined a very large family.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
I apologize for the recent silence. Yes, I have said the Shahada with myself and with a good Muslim friend. Allah already new what was in my heart, I didn't :)

I say my path will be difficult because of my current situation. I am much better off than many so I really can't complain!

Congratulations dear sister Jennifer on your reversion !!!

This was the best news for me today. Thank you.

You know, today you are as sinless as a new born baby. So at present you are the purest among us.

Therefore I would request you to please make dua (suplication) for all of us (your new brothers and sisters) that Allah forgive our sins and provide us a place in the highest of paradise. And also make dua that Allah help you to stay on the straight path, and also that He guide your parents, your siblings and all your relatives and friends to the right path of Islam, so that they all get the salvation.

InshaAllah your journey will not be too difficult. You see Allah tests everyone, so your tests will come too. Allah looks at the heart of each individual, if his/her Imaan is stronger then He puts a stronger trial on that person.

Please don't ever hesitate to ask any questions.
:wasalam:

JenGiove

YEAH! Mabrook SISTER Jen... :) Be well and be strong....

<sniff> I wish I had been there...<sniff sniff> :)

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
^@JenGiove-and we all wish that one day you bring the good news to us... (but i know your "situation"..) btw.. congrats on your 1000+ posts..

and now..

assalaamu alaykkum sister Jen77.. mabrook.. may Allah grant you paradise.

Hasan al Amriki

Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaathuh sister Jen.
Iman (Correct Islamic Beleif) is based upon three things:
(1.) A person's Heart (2.) Their Actions (3.) Their Words

And Rasulallah (SAW) stated, "Jannah (Paradise) is for everyone, except for those who refuse. His companions asked, "Oh Rasulallah (SAW), who are those who refuse?" He replied: Those who agree to follow my way have accepted Jannah, and those who have refused to follow my way, have refused Jannah." -Bukhari

[yt]j_CGyxbe4ms[/yt]