Hello my name is Rinon I am from Japan

Rinon

Hello

My name is Rinon and I am from Japan though now I am live in England. Sorry if my English is bad sometimes. I am here as I am hoping to find answer to big question I have need to answer. I am not know if the introduction is the place for asking question so I am just try introduce for now. Please forgive me if I am make any mistake.

Rinon

I am can not find anywhere that is good for ask question so I am will ask it here. When I was 13 my father is move to Afghanistan for work. My mother had passed away so when he moved there he was also bring me and my grandmother there. It was much hard for me to get used to as I was not even able to understand much of what people said. I was only knowing Japanese and small English then and no one other than my family could understand my Japanese and there was not much English knowing but there was also much things that I liked. The food was very nice. I had been live there 2 years when there was attack on car I am in with my father and grandmother. The car was stop and my father was take out of car. They were take money from my father but he did punch to one of the men. My father is shoot dead and I am in car frozen with my grandmother. They are take us from the car and they are shoot my grandmother also. The men is take the car with me inside it to there home. There I am met old man name Baset who is speak some English. He is take me into his home and does sex to me. He is also teaching to me about Islam. During the day he is go out and his wife is make me do chores. I ask his wife to please help me to leave and stop Baset from do sex to me but she is said that they are saving me from going to hell and now I am will get to go to paradise. When he is come back he does sex to me and teach me more. A year ago while he is gone out there is attack there and I am rescue. I am now stay with my Aunt in England. The things I am want to know now is am I a Muslim now? Will I go to paradise? Will I go to hell if I am not go back to Baset?

Rinon

The main reason this is big question for me now is Baset has been contact to me and told me I am must go back to him or I am will be end up in hell after I am died. I am not want to be go to hell I am want to go to paradise. Do I have to go back to not be going to hell?

abde 381

The main reason this is big question for me now is Baset has been contact to me and told me I am must go back to him or I am will be end up in hell after I am died. I am not want to be go to hell I am want to go to paradise. Do I have to go back to not be going to hell?
hello rinon i hope ou see this message
i you wanna answer conttact me on face book
iwill help you

Rinon

hello rinon i hope ou see this message
i you wanna answer conttact me on face book
iwill help you
Thank you for talking to me

Nurtas

Hi Renon. if you converted to Islam and do not betray your partners to God, then sooner or later you will go to heaven in sha Allah

Last edited:

Nurtas

and the fact that you were at Basset, this is called slavery! A slave can be both a Muslim and a non-Muslim.