Hello to all

NadiaR

Assalamu alaykum

What a lovely, informative site! :D Anyways... my name is Nadia and I'm 19. I live in the US. I'm a student at Oklahoma City Community College studying Photography. I have been a Muslim my entire life but only recently have I become more religious. Here is my story for those who want to read it....

My father is Muslim, but my mother is a Christian. This caused many conflicts because my mother doesn't really like Islam and seems to resent the fact that my father's so religious and "strict". They divorced almost two years ago. My stepmother is a devout Muslim and I admire her so much! This was one thing that inspired me to become a better Muslim.

Another thing is that: I have a friend who recently converted to Islam. I talked to him a lot about the religion before he converted. It made lots of sense to him and, looking into it some more, he realized it was the right path. He spends much of his time learning about Islam... and it's starting to rub off on me. :)

My dad has always been there for me to answer my questions, but I decided I would also like to seek knowledge from other sources and this website caught my attention. It looks quite amazing! I'm very glad to have found it. InshaAllah, I will be on here often and will try to learn more and make friends.

I apologize for writing so much. Thanks to all those who read it.
Peace and blessings be upon you and yours. :SMILY259:

palestine

Servant of Allah
Wa alaykum wasalam. dearest sister. you are welcome here anytime sis. MashaAllah to all of the good things that have happened in your life. Enjoy your stay and please don't hesitate to post any questions, concerns, news, or even your knowledge of islam on here. This is your family as well as all of us. so please post as much as you can inshaAllah. JazakaAllahu khayran. asalamu alaykum.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam,

Welcome to the Family Sis!
Alhamdulillah, its a wonderful site.
No need for apologies as we love to hear more from you.
Enjoy your stay!
Take care.

Allahu_Hassbi

:salam2:
Welcome Sister to TTI.
You will surely find TTI truly resourceful with
islamic knowledge Inshallah.
Enjoy your stay here.

:wasalam:

tulipflower777

Assalamualaikum sis... welcome to the sites. May Allah open for you all the door of success and grant you more steadfast in your faith ameen.

wassalam

Abu Rumaisha

Walaikum'salam

welcome, I hope you will get what you need here especially from the aqeedah of salafusoleh...

Abu Rumaisah
Malaysia

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
Asalam Aleikum Sister
Wecome to TTI
We are a very large loving family
May Allah keep us that way. Ameen

A2ayla

:salam2: sister :)

welcome! u'll honestly really like TTI! u'll find many answers here

keep in touch...cause i'm a muslim sister that is also re-educating herself in islam

:tti_sister:

whitehijab

:salam2: nadia and to all brothers and sisters,

welcome to sister Nadia...i like ur name much :hijabi:
i'm also new in this site but this already has been my 'soulmate' hehe
where r from actually?
btw, nice to meet u and insyaAllah no regrets browsing this site :hearts:

:muslim_child:

My dad has always been there for me to answer my questions, but I decided I would also like to seek knowledge from other sources and this website caught my attention. :

It was the great decision. If your father is a muslim it doesn´t mean that he need whole knowledge about islam and also able to answer what is islam and why islam.

Its always better to get answer from scholars with authentic sources.

I really appreciate it.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
It was the great decision. If your father is a muslim it doesn´t mean that he need whole knowledge about islam and also able to answer what is islam and why islam.

Its always better to get answer from scholars with authentic sources.

I really appreciate it.

Yes sister, the best way to learn islam is to study under scholars:SMILY259: