Hello

iskandaria

Hi everyone!.. Im so new here... Im looking out for my sister Eman - faithful_flask.. Have u seen her??

Im from S'pore.. & very shy.. But loves to make new frens... So any1 intrested, pls msg me.. thx!:)

NasTara

:salam2:

:hijabi:

Hi sis! your are most welcome to the TTI family.:SMILY259: i assure you, this is a very warm and friendly website. you will enjoy here as i do, me too just i ve registered last september.Inshaallah soon you will meet faithful_flash, maybe she's around. i pretty sure we have a sis from S'pore too name "dianne". anyway you will not be shy anymore coz you will have more a frens, indeed your sisters and brothers are wiiling to mgs you.

wassalam
Hi everyone!.. Im so new here... Im looking out for my sister Eman - faithful_flask.. Have u seen her??

Im from S'pore.. & very shy.. But loves to make new frens... So any1 intrested, pls msg me.. thx!:)

Nazihah

Be A Stranger

Assalamualaikum Sister,

Hi... Welcome to the Family!
I'm from Singapore too.:SMILY259:
You are looking for Sister Eman?? I'm in contact with her. :SMILY126:
Aniways, enjoy your stay here!

:salam2:

:hijabi:

Hi sis! your are most welcome to the TTI family.:SMILY259: i assure you, this is a very warm and friendly website. you will enjoy here as i do, me too just i ve registered last september.Inshaallah soon you will meet faithful_flash, maybe she's around. i pretty sure we have a sis from S'pore too name "dianne". anyway you will not be shy anymore coz you will have more a frens, indeed your sisters and brothers are wiiling to mgs you.

wassalam

Correction Sis----> Sister "Dianne" is from Malaysia. Oh well, Singapore & Malaysia are just a bridge away. I understand your confusion though. :SMILY128:

faithful-flask

Heeey Salam My sister Iskandaria ! nice to see you here , i am looking for u too , welcome to TTI ...such good site & good people ! send me private message ! ok ;)

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
Assalamu Alaykum

Welcome to the family, hope you enjoy your stay here at TTI. Ramadhan Kareem

wasalam

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salm sister
n welcome to tti.INSHA ALLAH u will enjoy ur stay here.n here on tti v all r like a fmily.so welcome to the family n make urself at home.n hope to listen often from u INSHA ALLAH.welcome again sister.
waslam