Hello

Naji Ali

Asalam Alakum!

I'm honored to be amongst my fellow brothers and sisters. I reverted to Islam two yeas ago, al'humdillilah, and have never felt such love and acceptance. I pray Allah's blessings upon all of you and hope you might help me to know the true path, in'shallah, that God has set out for me. Again, I am most truly humbled to be with you all.

Salamat!
Naji

al-muslimah

Asalam Alakum!

I'm honored to be amongst my fellow brothers and sisters. I reverted to Islam two yeas ago, al'humdillilah, and have never felt such love and acceptance. I pray Allah's blessings upon all of you and hope you might help me to know the true path, in'shallah, that God has set out for me. Again, I am most truly humbled to be with you all.

Salamat!
Naji

:salam2:
First i want to congratulate you for choosing islam the true religion and reverting to it:D ..Second,you are most welcome to this wonderful site bro.hope we all help eachother in order to gain hasanat and be good muslims!
:wasalam:

NaXuS

Asalam Alakum!

Salamat!
Naji

its an honor to be in your company Brother....welcome to the site....