hello

Yojana

Hello n Salaam,
I m Yojana born as Hindu my family is hindu.But i believe in Allah the All mighty God islam thanks to Allah he guided me.as my parents r not muslim i realy dont have much guide about islam.i m looking forward to get it from you Insha Allah.and insha Allah become a good believer(Muslim):blackhijab:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Hello n Salaam,
I m Yojana born as Hindu my family is hindu.But i believe in Allah the All mighty God islam thanks to Allah he guided me.as my parents r not muslim i realy dont have much guide about islam.i m looking forward to get it from you Insha Allah.and insha Allah become a good believer(Muslim):blackhijab:

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh sister Yojhana,

Welcome to the family of TTI. Please do not hesitate to start new threads, post in existing threads and/or asking any question(s) that may arise.

InshaAllah you will learn what you are seeking from here. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
Welcome ya sister :) inshaallah we can benefit and learn many things from each other.. I hope you ll like to be a member of TTI ;)

wa alaykuım salam

Living Soul

Assalamo Alaikum

welcome to islam sister and TTI Alhamdolillah Allah SWT has guided you to the truth MashAllah. Am happy for you sister. Do pray for your family and all the muslims as you are now part of the muslim Ummah.

Walaikum Assalam.

Smile

be urself
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Welcome to the site ... I really hope you will find it informative & beneficial for you ..

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum sister
Welcome to ISLAM and TTI.. May u benefit from this site InshAllah.. :) Dont hesitate to ask any questions InshAllah.. We are here 2 help u sister :D Ramadan Mubarak
Enjoy ur stay :D
Take care

ama6621

Assalamu Alaikum dear sister Yojana,
Welcome to Islam! All praises and thanks are due to Allah SWT who guided you to the right path. May He grant you the best in this world and the best in the hereafter.Ameen.

Please tell us a little how yourself. How did you come to accept Islam?

Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: Sister,

Alhamduliah Allah has guided you to Islam. I am also a revert perv from a hindu background. Parents are still not muslim, So i understand how it feels for you.. If you have any questions pls dont hesitate to PM me inshallah.