Hello

Ayyub

:salam2:
My name is Ayyub hope we will have a nice time here together and learn a lot from each other.

:SMILY259::SMILY259:

4mMadara2Amina

:)))))))))))))

As salam alykom =)

Most, most welcome to TTI family. May you increase your knowledge and meet many muslim brothers here who may help you. :tti_sister:

Aisha. joyo

~ALLAH 0 AKBAR~
My name is Ayyub hope we will have a nice time here together and learn a lot from each other.

welcome brother:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:
Hope you enjoy the site and i hope gained aknowledage welcome brotha​
:SMILY259::salam2:

waslama alykum brotha.....
-Aisha-bint JoyO~

arzafar

:wasalam:
Welcome to the forums.
hmm you seem to be one of the very few people to have joined tti recently.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

brother Ayyub,

:tti_sister:May Allah swt bless upon all muslim~Amin!

~Happy Weekend!

Thank you,
Take care!

~Wasalam.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise

Welcome to TTI brother Ayub. This is a great forum to discuss Islamic issues.
I hope you will enjoy.

nicoledc109

Hello ! I am a new member.
My name is Nicole and I like to say thanks to the site owner for this great site and all the members of this forum for sharing good and useful
information to all people. I found this forum quite informative as well interested, it is really great!

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam

و عليكم السلام
Welcome my brother
Hope you have a nice time ! :)

Hello ! I am a new member.
My name is Nicole and I like to say thanks to the site owner for this great site and all the members of this forum for sharing good and useful
information to all people. I found this forum quite informative as well interested, it is really great!

Hello , Nicole ! :)
Welcome home among your family

I hope you enjoy your stay ! :)

Yunus Shaikh

Say Assalamwalykum Instead of Hi Hello

Dear Brother Ayyub just a kind information to avoid Hi Hello and use the islamic greeting i.e Assalamwalykum wa rahmatullah wa barkatahu

Well come to TTI family I am also newly joined

Jazakallah Kair

Sakeena

Assalaam walaikum

Welcome home. I am the Aapa here. Welcome home.

Welcome to TTI brother Ayyub. :SMILY206: Hope you enjoy it here inshallah. That's Aapa. She's the big boss of the apple sauce lol. :SMILY149: If you have any problems, be sure to PM bro Mabsoot inshallah! :SMILY259: May Allah bless you, ameen! :hijabi: