HELLO

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
hi,

Welcome to the forums Jhonny. Hope you enjoy your stay and share and enjoy beneficial posts here. You seem pretty energetic already. Hope you'll use your spirits the right way here at TTI.

All the best.

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Hello, How are you? :)
Welcome to TTI, Enjoy your stay here & I pray to Allah (swt) to Guide you to truth.
Would you mind telling us something about you? How are old are you?

Jhonny

Hello, How are you? :)
Welcome to TTI, Enjoy your stay here & I pray to Allah (swt) to Guide you to truth.
Would you mind telling us something about you? How are old are you?

Hey I'm glad to be here. I'm 21yrs old right now going on 22. Listen,I'm here looking 4 a religion. Someone told me bout this site. I mean he said Facebook and twitter can't give u this kinda knowledge. I would really appiciate it if u guys helped me out here. I mean I got something from someone on this website that didn't exactly gimme a warm welcome.

Sakeena

Peace and a very warm welcome to TTI! :D

It's wonderful to have you with us. Please ask us any questions you may have about Islam and Muslims.

We are more than happy to teach you about Islam and may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala guide you to the Right Path that is Islaam. Amin. Ask your questions here on this thread if you don't mind, so we can keep track of our answers. :)

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Hey I'm glad to be here. I'm 21yrs old right now going on 22. Listen,I'm here looking 4 a religion. Someone told me bout this site. I mean he said Facebook and twitter can't give u this kinda knowledge. I would really appiciate it if u guys helped me out here. I mean I got something from someone on this website that didn't exactly gimme a warm welcome.

Facebook and twitter may help a bit in case you add me there. :p (but I deactivated my account till exams)

Regarding not bieng welcomed warmly, I'll appologise on his/her behalf, however I don't blame him/her also coz we had some bad experiences in past with some trolls disturbing the peaceful & learning environment. So you could have been mistaken for that.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

That someone would be me.:SMILY231:

Okay, my turn: Apologies.

Brother Itqan Ullah, you don't apologize for me akh. You won't stand up for me in 'Akhira, correct? Don't do that. But you are right, we have occasional trolls, can't really tell the right ones from the wrong if original signs are alike.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome.

:salam2:
to all brothers and sisters
in Islam.

Hello :)
Welcome to TTI.
Jhonny,
Come back to Islam
don't
stay undecided for too all:SMILY286:

:SMILY346:Beat the odd join the crowd.

Mike Tyson performs Umrah Pelgrim to Mekka Islam.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv3_o1Ud1OA&feature=relmfu[/ame]

Henry converts to Islam.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T1NPMV6OpI[/ame]

Many Jewish and Christian Families convert to islam
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WDH19zjHQ0[/ame]

Say Shahadah.
YES to Islam.
NOW!!!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

Calm Stargazer

Welcome Johnny! I am searching too and what I have learned about Islam makes me want to revert but I don't know if it's too soon or if I know enough. May Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) guide us all. Ameen.

esperanza

revert of many years
Welcome Johnny! I am searching too and what I have learned about Islam makes me want to revert but I don't know if it's too soon or if I know enough. May Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) guide us all. Ameen.

welcome to you both we are here to help in any way we can inshallah