Sisters Hello :)

Msophiine

My name's Megan, I'm a college student living in Tempe, Arizona in the US.

I was raised as a Christan, and I even tried Wicca for a while in high school. But I was always put off by the elitism in Christianity, and Wicca didn't suit me either because it lacked any type of formality and only left me searching for more.

Recently, I fell on hard times and two Muslim women who live in my apartment community (whom I had never met) offered to help me out. I spoke with them a little, and they completely changed my view on Islam. I was touched by the tolerance and equality of Islam, those two things are very important to me, and I've never found them to such a great extent in any other faith. So I began reading an english translation of the Quran online and watching a few videos. But I'd really like to have a few people to talk to if I have questions.

I am not currently a Muslim, but I have seriously considered converting/reverting to Islam. I feel like I should become more familiar with the faith though, and not just dive in head first. But maybe I'm wrong. :p

Anyway, I joined here to hopefully meet some people who can share their wisdom and knowledge with me.

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
Hello Megan,

Welcome to TurnToIslam!

I was raised as a Christian too and it's true what you say about Islam! Islam is very simple, you worship only One God and every act is an act of worship for Him alone.

Welcome again to the site!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Peace with you

Welcome to forum. Hopely you will find this place informative and feel like home here with us.

:)

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Welcome home , Megan ! : )
I hope you enjoy the forum and benifit the information here .
Feel free to ask , we'll try our best to help you :)
May God guide all of us to the right path .
Have a nice day ! =)

muslimg

Welcome Megan!
Welcome to TTI :) Inshallah you will learn here more
about this great religion. Feel free to ask your questions

SonOfAdam

Staff member
Asselamu Aleykum (Peace be upon you) Megan,

Welcome to the website. I can see you are a very logical person with a very open mind and heart, mashallah (Allah wished it)! You already seem convinced Islam is the truth- which is not something hard to see at all, but usually it takes people a while to get past their old baggage/beliefs. As others have said, please feel free to ask any questions- we'd love to help you out as I am sure you have thousands of questions in your mind! The more you learn about Islam the more you will like and see how much sense it makes and how Islam is perfect in every way- it is just all common sense about peace and justice, with the added benefit of going to Heaven! Those people against it have no knowledge of it are far away from the path and correct belief of Allah, had they had the same beauty and proofs in their own religion they would be yelling it on every street corner. :)

Islam will answer EVERY question you will ever have... I am an engineer and I only think in logic and common sense terms, Islam has answered every question I ever had about life, the universe, afterlife, past, present, future, etc. and given me so much more wisdom and knowledge that I never thought possible before. It is endless knowledge and goodness and makes one feel completely happy and satisfied in life- I would hate to go back to how I was before I was a practicing Muslim, it pains me to even think about myself before I submitted myself to the will of Allah SWT. I wish I could just talk to you for hours about how great this religion is, no other religion compares... Islam is perfectly preserved in the way it was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad PBUH. We have countless scholarly works, sciences, disciplines, and countless proofs that Islam is the only true religion. It is for these reason so many people enter Islam every day throughout the world.

It is only in your benefit to become Muslim, we wish all people can view the world like you do. This life is but a mere amusement for a short time, the real life is the endless one to come in the afterlife. Save yourself by worship the One God and do all kinds of deeds for his sake alone.

Pray that God guides you to the true religion and for whatever is best for you. (note I did not say Islam). Muslims make this prayer over 17 times a day...

I love my religion so much, I love it more than life itself and I'd die for it in an instant if I have to.

I hope you have so much fun on this Journey and you can conclude that everything I said above is true. Going to a Mosque and meeting Muslims and people knowledgeable people is something you should do, I saw you were thinking about this on another thread.

Of course be sure to pick up a copy of the Quran and read it too if you aren't already. This was written first person by God Al-mighty himself. No other book in the world makes this claim!

If you feel it is the truth you should dive in head first! Don't postpone it because no one is guaranteed to live until tomorrow. And God forbid we don't. I think you should carefully consider it of course, you saying these things makes it pretty clear to me that the Guidance of Allah has already reached your heart... what is holding you back?

I am so happy and excited for you... I will pray for you dear sister. :)

Regards,
Hasan

wildflower9285

:asalam: Megan,
I think you should start talking to some Muslims about Islam or go to mosques and read books or talk to girls or women who are experienced in Islam and definitely Inshallah that will help you and We all hope that you and everyone else to convert to Islam.:75:
:wasalam: