help dying slowly

Sheba770

I been sick for past 4yrs no one can find out what is wrong with me i been tested and retested.....all i know is that i feel weaker and weaker each day as i am dissolving slowly from this world. I am frustrated cause i can not function like i once did and i am so tired of hearing comments from doctors such as " you look great you don't look sick' i did not know i had too look like i am dying to get right diagnose. Please give me suggestions of some ancient holistic medicine for weakness, lower abdomen inflammation and headache, also pain and inflamation around my neck,also for 2 yrs. i had like a round rash in my upper abdomen thanks.

Salam sheba

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Please PM me with your age; your maritial status; any other medical condition and a relative location of where you live.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalmau allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu my dear sister.

I am very sad to hear for your situacion, but I do not know how can we advice you as we do not know of what you are ill.I think the best is that you talk with your doctors and ask them to explain you why you are having headache and pain in body and tell you which medicins to use Inshallah.And all other leave to Allah sister, because Allah knows when of us will die, and if we think that something is not good for us, maybe Allah will replace it with good on other world Inshallah. We do not know when we wil die, and for everything there is some cure. Eat well sister, and try to put trust in Allah that you will get better soon. May Allah help you with your pains and give you fast recovering soon. Ameen summa ameen. Ya Allah please help our sister :tti_sister:

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

Abu Talib

Feeling low
:salam2:

You should seek the experts on this and I don't think we can say what problem you have. But do not worry as the Dua does the healing our Dua's will help you InshAllaah. Just have patience and trust in Allaah

“Adhhib al-ba’s Rabb an-naas, wa’shfi anta al-Shaafi, laa shifaa’a illa shifaa’uka shifaa’an laa yughaadir saqaman (Take away the pain, O Lord of mankind, and grant healing, for You are the Healer, and there is no healing but Your healing that leaves no trace of sickness).”

Yes as sister mentioned do Ruqyah also incorporate Black seed in your diet and also Honey

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
I been sick for past 4yrs no one can find out what is wrong with me i been tested and retested.....all i know is that i feel weaker and weaker each day as i am dissolving slowly from this world. I am frustrated cause i can not function like i once did and i am so tired of hearing comments from doctors such as " you look great you don't look sick' i did not know i had too look like i am dying to get right diagnose. Please give me suggestions of some ancient holistic medicine for weakness, lower abdomen inflammation and headache, also pain and inflamation around my neck,also for 2 yrs. i had like a round rash in my upper abdomen thanks.

Salam sheba

Asalam alai kum sister

I've heard of many cases like this here in the U.K and because you have already been to see doctor's that cannot find anything wrong with you I second the opinion that you should try performing Ruqya on yourself.

If for any reason you are unable to do this as you might find the headaches getting worse then I recommend that you register on to the following website for help. http://www.ruqyashariyah.org/

May Allah SWT grant you Shifa.

Peace2u

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!

Have you tried to perform *ruqya* on yourself ukhti?

:wasalam:

That is what you need to try sister ^^^... and most of the times problems like what you have described is due to black magic etc.

Make sure you perform your 5 daily prayers in and on time, don't forget your du`as, make sure you say "Laa ilaaha illallaah wahdahu laa sharika lah, lahul mulk walahul hamd wahuwa `alaa kulli shay'in qadeer" 100 times after fajr, make sure you recite ayat al kursi after every obligatory salaah, the last two soorahs (Soorah Falq and Soorah An Naas) after every obligatory salaah, remember to recite ayat al kursi before going to sleep. Also finally try to recite the entire soorah Baqarah in your house (and if your not able to, atleast try to listen to some shaykh reciting it)

If the pain increases while doing the above, then make sure you consult a trustworthy Raaqi (one who does Ruqyah).

Make sure you check the website given by Peace2u, inshaa'Allaah you will find it very helpful

If for any reason you are unable to do this as you might find the headaches getting worse then I recommend that you register on to the following website for help. http://www.ruqyashariyah.org/

Peace2u

Finally put your trust in Allaah, turn away from sinning and seek the mercy of Allaah, indeed cure is from Allaah Subhaanah

Assalaamu `alaykkum

ShyHijabi

Sister, you sound like you might have a rheumatology issue, most likely fibromyalgia. I would suggest you get some basic rheumatology tests such as ESR, certain antibody tests, and mkae sure it's by a doc who knows what fibromyalgia is.

Make dua but also don't give up on finding a medical cause to your symptoms.

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Wa'aleykumsalaam,

Dua, dua and more dua. Remeber that any medicine will only work with the permission of Allah SWT. All us will make dua for your shifaa'ah inshaallah. Also as was sugested perform ruqya on yourself and continue to seek different medical opnions.